The series continues with an MSC Cruises Profile
In this episode of the podcast, we’re continuing our cruise line spotlight series, with an in-depth MSC Cruises profile. In this series, we cover the history of the cruise line, exactly what our subscribers think about the line, and what the future holds. As always, you can email us your questions at email@example.com.
We’d also LOVE if you’d leave a review where you listen to this podcast, and screen shot the show and share it on Instagram using the hashtag #cttvunplugged. Download our shore day bag checklist, and more cruise packing and planning checklists & videos by joining the CruiseTipsTV Academy. We have a special discount code for our podcast listeners. To redeem the $5.00 discount on our master class enter code UNPLUGGED at http://academy.cruisetipstv.com
What to know about MSC
So let’s dig in to our MSC Cruises profile. MSC Cruises is the fastest growing cruise line in the world. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, MSC Cruises is part of the Cruises Division of MSC Group, the privately-held Swiss-based shipping and logistics conglomerate.
MSC Cruises’ fleet of 17 modern and innovative ships is one of the most environmentally-advanced in the industry. The Company is committed to environmental stewardship and works to minimize and continuously reduce the environmental impact of its fleet both while at sea and ashore by employing innovative marine and environmental technologies.
An industry-unprecedented €11.6 billion (≈ $12.7 billion USD) plan will see MSC Cruises’ fleet increase to 25 ships by 2027. Additionally, MSC Group’s Cruises Division is investing an additional €2 billion in a new luxury cruise brand comprising four super-yacht ships, launching one per year between 2023 and 2026.Sailing to more than 200 destinations across five continents, MSC Cruises brings together more than 180 nationalities from around the world, offering an enriching and immersive cruise experience inspired by the Company’s European heritage. Expect to find international dining, world-class entertainment, award-winning family programs and the very latest guest-friendly technology on board.
No MSC Cruises Profile would be complete without mentioning some of the awesome things they’ve done.
MSC Foundation, the private non-profit foundation established to lead, focus and advance MSC Group’s conservation and humanitarian commitments, launched today #SuperCoralPlay, a campaign to raise awareness of the need to take action to protect and preserve coral reefs. The campaign is the result of a partnership between MSC Cruises – an MSC Group company – the Miami Super Bowl Host Committee (MSBHC), and 54 NFL players and influencers, such as Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald, Cleveland Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry and broadcaster and retired NFL quarterback Mark Sanchez.
What you can Expect:
- A European cruise experience
- Beautiful ships
- Their NEW Private Destination:
- Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve is in The Bahamas, 65 miles from Miami. Once an industrial sand excavation site, Ocean Cay has been transformed by MSC Cruises – its operator – into a private island destination with a flourishing marine reserve. The MSC Foundation, working in collaboration with a team of scientists and environmental experts, are identifying hardy species of coral, colloquially termed “Super Coral” , that have survived recent extreme ocean heat events and other impacts in the waters near the island. By conducting research and studying and propagating such types of coral species, it is considered possible to restore reefs while enhancing their tolerance to future environmental change. This can provide a life-line for coral reefs in the region and ensuring their future survival.
- Customized “Experiences” designed to accommodate every need. Each comes with special perks and privileges
- MSC Yacht Club
What is the cruise line’s superpower?
The Yacht Club for sure!
Our best memories on MSC:
- Our butlers norman and Putu on MSC Meravligia
- The top sail lounge, front view, gazing out
- White party on Seaside
- Bridge of sighs on seaside
- The Aurea spa and snow room on seaside – incredible spa experience on seaside
- Getting my hair done on seaside
Here’s what other’s are saying about CruiseTipsTV Unplugged
- Informative & DelightfulMarch 28, 2023 by Cruising In Wonderland from United States
I found Cruise Tips Tv on YouTube because of their amazing ship tour of the Carnival Miracle a few years ago. I quickly fell in love with their channel & followed to their podcast & Insta account. They have really been an asset to my cruise planning with so many amazing and thorough tips, tricks & reviews. I always recommend them to anyone going on a cruise, but I like listening and watching their vlogs just for fun or if I miss being on a cruise ship too! They are very professional, but also very personable. I absolutely love their genuine personalities, and the way they value each other speaks to me most. You can tell family & integrity is important and that makes everything they do so enjoyable!
- Made me a cruise expertMarch 22, 2023 by MK OKAYY from United States
I have fallen in love with cruising, and Cruise Tips TV has become a regular part of my life now. Cruising is wonderful, but I do think there is a learning gap for people used to land vacations. My first cruise, I made all the mistakes. Second cruise, overcompensated and made all new mistakes. Then, I found Cruise Tips TV and it improved my cruising experience ten-fold. Now, I always have a cruise booked that I’m looking forward to. I follow Sherri and fam to keep up to date and to keep my excitement alive for my next sail. My partner and I are planning our first Alaska cruise with Princess this May. Truly, I would never have tried an Alaska cruise without Cruise Tips TV’s vlogs, videos, and podcasts about cruising the last frontier. I’m big on knowing what to expect, and they have made me feel very prepared for what I can predict, and ready to embrace surprises I can’t. My partner and I are planning to have a packing date night a couple weeks prior to our cruise. I’ll have packing cubes, the Alaska packing list, and cruise-inspired cocktails handy. And I’ll have the podcast playing in the background of course. Thanks so much for all your work and content.
- Fun and helpful!March 16, 2023 by soccergirl0011 from United States
I just came across this podcast a couple days ago and I am currently binging! I’m planning an Alaska cruise in 2024 so I’m getting all the helpful tips and tricks!
Looking for a good travel agent? Contact Our travel agency partner, Montebello Dream Vacations & let them know you were referred by CruiseTipsTV when you call. Wendy will match you with the best agent for your needs. Phone number is on the website.