5 reasons why we can’t wait to sail with Princess Cruises again.
While MedallionClass cruising isn’t a NEW concept for Princess Cruises, there is something very exciting that has changed over the last year for the cruise line. In this week’s podcast we’ll talk about what has changed, what we are looking forward to, and why we can’t wait to cruise with Princess Cruises again.
Here’s just a sample of what we’ll cover.
- From the very beginning, Princess led the way with their health and safety protocols.’
- In fact, we created an article and video back in October about “is cruising safe” and at the center of that article was Princess’s health and safety protocols.
- Princess is determined to get it right, and we have no doubt they will.
- Sure, we’re biased. We’ve been on 10 Princess cruises already, so we love the product, but we think you’ll want to hear why.
- The “standout” reason….Medallion.
MedallionClass cruising makes the difference
When Princess Cruises sets sail once again, their entire fleet will be Medallion enabled. That means every Princess cruise will now be a medallion class cruise! We love the Medallion concept and why you should consider Princess Cruises.
First , lets talk about what the Medallion actually IS. Princess MedallionClass™ vacations offers the best in contactless, personalized cruising. It starts with your OceanMedallion™, a quarter-sized, wearable device that replaces your cruise card, and enables everything from touch-free boarding to locating your friends and family anywhere on the ship, as well as convenient services like having whatever you need, delivered.
So, why should you consider a Medallion Class Cruise?
1. First, safety. we will feel a LOT more confident cruising know that the line has done everything they can to provide touchless experiences wherever possible. The Medallion allows for a truly contactless cruise experience. While it may have been designed for convenience, the Medallion Technology is proving to be a great tool for touchless checkin, allowing for distancing when necessary which means YOU will find yourself in fewer situations where you’re at risk
2. Convenience. Say goodbye to crowded muster stations. You can now complete the safety drill through a video you can watch in your stateroom, or on your device on embarkation day. Navigating the ship, and locating your loved ones.
3. Pampering & perks. Sometimes it the little things like having drinks delivered to you anywhere on the ship, but that’s not all. Here’s a list of a few more awesome perks.
- Faster boarding
- Best Wi-Fi at sea
- Finding your way around the ship
- Whatever you need, delivered
- Locating friends & family on board
- Bookmarking events
- Easy stateroom entry
- Family-friendly games
4. The Medallion gives you choices. You can use it as much or as little as you’d like. Not wanting to bring more tech into your cruise? No problem- use it for the basics like embarkation and opening your stateroom door. Looking for the full experience, you can try Ocean Sportsbook to wager, realtime on sports while the ship is international waters.
5. MedallionNet. As Princess puts it on their website: From sunbathing in the Caribbean to sake-tasting in Japan, some stories just can’t wait to be told. With MedallionNet, enjoy fast and reliable Wi-Fi at sea so you can share your memories on social media, stream your favorite music and connect with loved ones at home.
See our Royal Princess full ship tour here.
How to get Ocean Ready
Stay In Touch
Thanks so much for listening! We hope you’ve enjoyed this podcast and we’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to direct message us on Instagram or Facebook with your thoughts, or just check in to see what we are up to on those platforms. We have lots of fun on Instagram, and we have a wonderful welcoming cruising community on Facebook. Be sure to check those out.
Need a travel agent?
Looking for a good travel agent? Contact our travel agency partner, Montebello Dream Vacations & let them know you were referred by CruiseTipsTV when you call. Wendy will match you with the best agent for your needs. Phone number is on the website.
Join the Academy!
Download our shore day bag checklist, and more cruise packing and planning checklists & videos by joining the CruiseTipsTV Academy. We have a special discount code for our podcast listeners. To redeem the $5.00 discount on our Master Class, enter code UNPLUGGED at https://academy.cruisetipstv.com
Here’s what people are saying about the CruiseTipsTV Unplugged Podcast
- Newbie CruiserJune 25, 2022 by Bizymom3kids from United States
I have been a quite admirer(almost said secret but that sounds creepy) for over 3 months now! Sheri you’ve given birth to another child! This newborn cruiser is ready for our first cruise from Galveston on board Carnival Breeze in August, thanks to you and your phenomenal family! I have officially listened to every podcast and watched every video! I feel like an expert cruiser and I have not even walked the gangway yet! I absolutely love your positive and sweet approach to all things! Love you all so much!
- Top of the Line Cruise PodcastJune 21, 2022 by LisaContreras808 from United States
This awesome 5 STAR team creates the best format for information, listening ease, and a positive atmosphere. I learn so much that I am immediately able to use. I find myself revisiting topics as needed, which really enhances my cruise planning. My husband is surprised and pleased with my newfound efficient packing skills! I feel prepared and energized by the pre-cruise experience. Most of all, Sheri, Mr. CruiseTipsTV and Junior are down to earth, inspiring, warm and funny. Thank you so much for sharing yourselves and your experiences with us!
- New To Your PodcastMay 5, 2022 by Brobinson767 from United States
Really enjoy your content as it covers more than one brand! We especially find information on Alaska cruises helpful as we are doing Alaska this summer on Ruby Princess in an aft facing suite! Would love to get more content on Celebrity cruises as we tend to cruise more on Royal and Celebrity. We really don’t like Carnival.