We’re talking about “bad cruise etiquette” on the podcast
This week we have some fun recording the podcast from our cabin on the Carnival Miracle. We’ll be having a tongue and cheek talk about “Bad Cruise Etiquette”. This week we are recording the podcast from our cabin onboard Carnival Miracle. We all have our little pet peeves, but there are some things that are often universally considered bad cruise etiquette. Of course, this is all in good fun, so sit back and enjoy.
If you can’t wait, or just want to read along, here’s our list:
Our list of “Bad Cruise Etiquette” including some you may not even know about:
- Cutting in front of wheelchair users
- Complaining about things that can’t be changed
- Leaving food in the hallway
- Not letting people out of the elevator before you get on
- Being rude to crew
- Removing the auto gratuities
- Allowing your kids to go into adults only areas
- Leaving your children unsupervised
- Playing loud music on your balcony or by the pool
- Grabbing the food with your hands from the buffet
- Taking too long to decide and holding up the line at the buffet
- Slamming your cabin door, or allowing the door to shut loudly
- Putting your stuff on pool chairs and walking away (saving lounge chairs)
- Using a table that’s larger than you need
- Ignoring hygiene standards
- Flash photography at theatre shows
- Talking during shows
- Not observing designated smoking areas
- Not saying please and thank you.
- Idling In hallways or sitting in stairwells
Listen to more CruiseTipsTV Unplugged podcasts here.
Looking for the latest cruise news?
We constantly scour the press release sites of all major cruise brands including: AIDA, Carnival Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Costa, Cunard, Disney Cruises, Holland America Cruises, MSC Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania, P&O Cruises, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Seabourn, Silversea, UnCruise Adventures, Virgin Voyages, Windstar, and more.
We make it easy for you to find out what your favorite cruise line is up to. Just click the Cruise News link at the top of the page for the latest news on all lines, or use the links above to find news about the cruise line of your choice.