Wondering what to do on Catalina Island?
If you are taking a cruise that stops in Catalina, you may be wondering just what to do on Catalina island. There’s much to do and see and do, but if you don’t plan you may find it a bit overwhelming when you arrive on the island. The options are everywhere the minute you step on the pier. A quick stop at a ticket booth is usually all it takes to start an adventure. If you are more interested in a relaxing stroll or a bite to eat, there are lots of great little restaurants, shops and even a supermarket. You can hop on the trolley for a quick tour of the island, or even indulge the kids at the fun zone.
Let’s get started with our list.
- Scuba: Catalina offers a terrific diving experience with clear clean water.
- Next up; Zipline! You gotta try this. The Zip Line Eco tour is just awesome. It’s about two hours of exhilarating fun and breathtaking views.
- For some under water thrills try one of the many submarine adventures, Or for less of a submersed commitment rent a kayak.
- Parasailing. For us, it never gets old. Be aware though, it can get a bit chilly some days.
- And our personal favorite – Rent a Golf cart. The good ‘ol Catalina Limo is a fun way to see the island on your own. This can also be a great way to get to the Catalina Casino to check out some island art and the history museum. From there you’re just a short distance from beautiful Descanso Beach.
That’s our list, but your list is up to you. hop off the ship and check out Catalina.
If you are interested in finding out more, then check out this helpful site: http://www.visitcatalinaisland.com
You can also check out our Carnival Inspiration Catalina vlog.