Great meals at sea
Hey Cruisers! Join us tonight as we take a culinary trip down memory lane, reliving some of our FAVORITE all time meals at sea from our cruises. We’ll chat about the Top 10 Foods we’ve experienced throughout our travels:
- Wonderland Dessert – “The World” from Harmony of the Seas.
- Filet Mignon (and everything pretty much!) at the Carnival Splendor steakhouse
- Dessert and fancy coffee and cocktails at MSC Seaside’s Venchi
- Carnivals calamari appetizer
- The Ernesto Burger on Caribbean Princess
- Guys Burger on Carnival
- Princess Cruise Ultimate Balcony Dinner
- The Salad! Princess Cruises Goat cheese soufflé appetizer
- Crab starter at MSC Seasides Ocean Cay
- Ice cream sandwich in Alaska on Princess Cruises
Remember to visit our sponsor: CruiseLine.com
Once this storm passes, contact our travel agency partner, Montebello Dream Vacations: Let Wendy know you were referred by CruiseTipsTV when you call. Wendy will match you with the best agent for your needs, and an agent will give you a call back! Phone number is on the website.
What are your questions about cruising? Are you looking for a nice friendly forum for getting cruise questions answered? If so, join us for this live Q&A session where we’ll be talking about meals at sea. Not sure what to pack? Struggling to choose a cruise line? Come chat with us, and our terrific community! We have a fantastic and super welcoming cruising community, and if I can’t answer your question, the odds are our community can.
Oh, and before you go, be SURE you’re subscribed to our channel to catch all of our upcoming travel vlogs. If you like “stuff” for your cruise, check out our other channel CruiseGear We are have lots of fun new cruise goodies lined up for review. It’s gonna be great! Want more? The CTTV Academy is here! 20 how-to vids, packing lists and a private Facebook page for students and coaches.
Like the livestreams? Check out this previous episode.