Adventures in Europe Abound with 2024 Cruises and Cruisetours from Princess
Sun Princess Europe Season On Sale
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (April 4, 2023) – Travelers longing to venture back in time to wander Europe’s nostalgic locales like Rome, Barcelona and Athens and uncover history preserved in monuments, palaces and landmarks can take advantage of the 2024 season from Princess Cruises, which includes Princess’ newest, largest and most innovative ship, Sun Princess. Following her debut in February 2024, Sun Princess will take guests throughout the Mediterranean through September 2024. All 2024 European voyages are on sale now.
From the Mediterranean, Iceland, British Isles and Scandinavia, Princess offers five MedallionClass ships, so no matter which region cruisers choose, they’ll only need to unpack once to discover Europe’s amazing cities, vast landscapes and picturesque towns on an effortless journey.
With 162 departures on 85 unique itineraries with more than 130 destinations in 34 countries, adventures await and travel dreams become a reality. Highlights of the February through December 2024 Europe season include:
- Sun Princess (NEW), the cruise line’s newest and most spectacular ship yet with an inaugural season of 10-day Grand Mediterranean and Western Grand Mediterranean sailings departing from Barcelona or Rome (Civitavecchia). Sun Princess also offers popular seven-day Mediterranean cruises departing from either Rome, Barcelona or Athens. These seven-day cruises are also combinable for the ultimate 21-day Mediterranean exploration.
- Island Princess joins Sun Princess sailing 10-day voyages throughout the Mediterranean combinable for longer 20-day cruise vacations. In addition, 10-day Mediterranean and Israel cruises are available, featuring the Holy Land.
- Regal Princess sails roundtrip from London (Southampton) on 12-day British Isles voyages featuring Belfast, Liverpool, Portland (for Stonehenge) or the Orkney Islands on the very tip of Scotland. Guests will also have the rare opportunity to see the awe-inspiring Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
- Sky Princess returns to homeport in London (Southampton), sailing on a variety of voyages from five to 31 days, featuring Iceland & Norway, the Canary Islands and a 31-day adventure to Canada & New England.
- Caribbean Princess joins the line-up sailing throughout Northern Europe in 2024 including above the Arctic Circle on the Search for Northern Lights Voyage as well as 16-day Iceland & Greenland, roundtrip from London.
- Caribbean Princess and Sky Princess will spend the Summer Solstice at the top of the world where the sun never sets on 14- or 16-day Land of the Midnight Sun and Summer Solstice voyages.
- All five ships sail spring and fall Transatlantic voyages for the ultimate ocean crossing between Ft. Lauderdale, Galveston, Texas or New York and Barcelona, London or Rome.
Guest wishing to expand their time in Europe can choose from four cruisetours, offering more time on land visiting top sites with expert guides, hotel stays and local cuisine. See the cosmopolitan city of Madrid on the Highlights of Spain cruisetour or discover the birthplace of the Renaissance on the Classic Italy cruisetour. Marvel at the sweeping landscapes of the Ring of Kerry cruisetour or delve into Ancient Corinth and the Acropolis of Athens on the Best of Greece cruisetour.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel advisor, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237) or by visiting the company’s website at www.princess.com.
See more from Princess Cruises here.
Looking for the latest cruise news?
We constantly scour the press release sites of all major cruise brands, including AIDA, Carnival Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Costa, Cunard, Disney Cruises, Holland America Cruises, MSC Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania, P&O Cruises, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Seabourn, Silversea, UnCruise Adventures, Virgin Voyages, Windstar, and more.
We make it easy for you to find out what your favorite cruise line is up to. Just click the Cruise News link at the top of the page for the latest news on all lines, or use the links above to find news about the cruise line of your choice.