We’re talking about self care, travel tips, and cruise news in this week’s podcast
This week we talk about 5 self care travel tips you can use pre-cruise, and everyday. We also cover the latest cruise news from around the industry.
Here a quick look at the list we’ll be discussing in the podcast
- Prioritize Stress management two weeks before your trip. Make it your job!
- Find ways to Let go at work
- Invest in some pre-travel Pampering- we often delay pampering and rest until we go on vacation but this can lead to getting sick and run down. Instead consider having a spa day at home on the weekend before your trip. Manicure, pedicure, massage, tan appt…waxing, whatever.
- Do your packing in advance and then walk away from it!
- Consider boosting your immunity:
- Clean Food
- Prioritize sleep
- Prioritize exercise – why??
- Splurge on a manicure or haircut
Stay In Touch
Thanks so much for listening! We hope you’ve enjoyed this podcast and we’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to direct message us on Instagram or Facebook with your thoughts, or just check in to see what we are up to on those platforms. We have lots of fun on Instagram, and we have a wonderful welcoming cruising community on Facebook. Be sure to check those out.
Need a travel agent?
Looking for a good travel agent? Contact our travel agency partner, Montebello Dream Vacations & let them know you were referred by CruiseTipsTV when you call. Wendy will match you with the best agent for your needs. Phone number is on the website.
Join the Academy!
Download our shore day bag checklist, and more cruise packing and planning checklists & videos by joining the CruiseTipsTV Academy. We have a special discount code for our podcast listeners. To redeem the $5.00 discount on our Master Class, enter code UNPLUGGED at https://academy.cruisetipstv.com
Here’s what people are saying about the CruiseTipsTV Unplugged Podcast
- Love this podcast - so many tips!November 8, 2023 by Berrmic from United States
I’ve listened to many cruise related podcasts and this is the best by far. So many wonderful tips! I’ve become a carry-on only traveler because of CTTV and love being able to avoid the long walk to retrieve my luggage. I took the cruise line personality quiz on the CTTV website and we absolutely loved our first Holland America cruise. Much better fit than our previous cruises. I am always going back to previous episodes to pick up tips and advice I may have missed. Thank you CTTV!
- Great podcast!October 25, 2023 by Soiffey72 from United States
This is a great and fun podcast with such practical and useful information.
- Best podcast ever!!September 2, 2023 by Orla H. from United States
I started listening to the podcast about a month ago. They are so helpful for anyone who is taking a cruise, first or 50th. I’m going on my second cruise soon and just from listening I booked another! Thanks so much for giving me so many tips for my next cruise.