SeaDream Yacht Club Opens SeaDream II Mediterranean 2024 Voyages
– Released itineraries include 12 countries and 23 voyages sailing May through October –
Miami, FL, May 10, 2022 – SeaDream Yacht Club announces the opening of 2024 Mediterranean voyages on its newly renovated, luxurious mega yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II. Responding to guest requests to reserve well ahead of their journey, SeaDream is accepting reservations for SeaDream II Mediterranean 2024 voyages now.
SeaDream II’s 2024 Mediterranean season begins May 4, 2024 and will call on 12 countries on 6- to 11-night voyages. New destinations include Crotone, and Taranto, Italy; Tangier, Morocco; Vlore, Albania; Krk, Croatia; and Tunis, Tunisia, to name a few. Yachting Land Adventures will provide fascinating opportunities for epicureans, history enthusiasts, and adventurers alike. In many cases, guests will explore multiple countries in one voyage. Providing a more immersive destination experience, SeaDream has overnight stays in 9 ports including Amalfi, Sorrento, and Positano, Italy; Monte Carlo, Monaco; Hvar and Dubrovnik, Croatia; Santorini, Greece; Ashdod, Israel; and Villefranche-sur-Mer, France.
After completing its Caribbean season on April 22, 2024, SeaDream II will cross the Atlantic on a 12-day voyage from Bridgetown, Barbados to Malaga, Spain. Transatlantic crossings are popular for their relaxing pace, allowing ample opportunity to rejuvenate in SeaDream’s Thai-certified Spa, indulge in 5-star cuisine and curated wine lists, be informed and inspired with a suite of lecturers, and enjoy the endless horizon from the new Seóra® Balinese Dream Beds and sun loungers on deck.
SeaDream Yacht Club delivers the most compelling yachting destinations throughout the Mediterranean. The beautiful small size of SeaDream I and SeaDream II allows guests to discover intimate, off-the-beaten-path harbors and small towns.
Just a few of SeaDream II’s 2024 Mediterranean voyages:
- French & Italian Riviera Deluxe Nice, France to Rome, Italy, June 26-July 6, 2024: Calling on Monte Carlo, Monaco (overnight stay); St. Tropez, France (overnight stay); Portofino, Portovenere, and Livorno, Italy; Portoferraio, Elba, Italy; Bonifacio, Corsica, France; Porto Cervo, Sardinia, Italy.
- Dalmatian Coast Discovery Venice, Italy to Dubrovnik, Croatia, July 20-27, 2024: Calling on Koper, Krk, Zadar, Split, and Hvar, Croatia, with an overnight stay in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Greek Odyssey Athens (Piraeus), Greece roundtrip, August 23-30, 2024: Calling on Sifnos, Santorini, Patmos, Mykonos, Ikaria, and Milos, Greece.
- Greece & Israel Antiquities Athens (Piraeus), Greece roundtrip, September 23-October 4, 2024: Calling on Heraklion, Crete, Greece; Ayia Napa, Cyprus; Haifa, and Ashdod, Israel (overnight stay); Antalya, Turkey; Rhodes, and Santorini, Greece.
For more information about SeaDream Yacht Club, consult a Travel Advisor, call in USA +1 800-707-4911, in EU +47 67 79 25 85, or visit seadream.com.
About SeaDream Yacht Club
A family-owned and -operated company since 2001, SeaDream Yacht Club has achieved the industry’s highest accolades for its twin, casually elegant yachts SeaDream I and SeaDream II. With a maximum of only 56 couples and a highly attentive 95-person crew, “It’s yachting, not cruising,” defines not only the small size of the vessels but their onboard lifestyle and anticipatory service.
SeaDream Yacht Club provides a boutique yachting experience, calling on small harbors and secluded ports around the world on 6- to 15-day voyages. A vast array of special services, activities, water toys, cuisine, wine and premium drinks, and gratuities are provided through SeaDream’s inclusive fare. SeaDream features plentiful open deck spaces, including dining and lounging al fresco, with all activities offered in the open air. SeaDream’s health and safety protocols are regularly updated.
See more from SeaDream here.
Looking for the latest cruise news?
We constantly scour the press release sites of all major cruise brands, including AIDA, Carnival Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Costa, Cunard, Disney Cruises, Holland America Cruises, MSC Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania, P&O Cruises, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Seabourn, Silversea, UnCruise Adventures, Virgin Voyages, Windstar, and more.
We make it easy for you to find out what your favorite cruise line is up to. Just click the Cruise News link at the top of the page for the latest news on all lines, or use the links above to find news about the cruise line of your choice.