Princess Cruises Announces 2021 Cruises and Cruisetours to Canada & New England
SANTA CLARITA, Calif., Aug. 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Princess Cruises, one of the world’s largest international premium cruise lines, announced its 2021 Canada & New England cruise and cruisetour season. Caribbean Princess and Sky Princess, one of the cruise line’s newest ships – will bring passengers to destinations rich in history and savory seafood, including unique seaside towns along the east coast. Also offered this season is the opportunity to see the breathtaking landscapes of Greenland, the world’s largest island.
Both ships offer the Princess MedallionClass experience including expedited embarkation, on-demand food and beverage delivery, the ability to locate your friends and family and more. Voted #1 Cruise Line for U.S. & Canada by Cruise Critic, the 2021 Canada & New England program goes on sale September 18, 2019, and features 16 departures, visiting 18 destinations on six itineraries ranging in length from seven to 16 days.
Top reasons to experience Canada & New England with Princess Cruises during the July – October 2021 season, include:
Whether it’s trekking through colonial history in Boston, surveying quaint towns along the coast, or savoring world-famous Maine lobster, guests experience the popular attractions, as well as the hidden gems on the array of itineraries offered:
- Seven-day Canada & New England on Sky Princess – Roundtrip from NYC visiting Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Halifax. Cruises depart Sept. 18, 25, Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, 2021
- 10-day Canada & New England on Caribbean Princess –NYC to Quebec visiting Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Halifax, Sydney, Charlottetown. Cruises depart Sept 1, 21, Oct. 11, 2021
- 10-day Canada & New England on Caribbean Princess – Quebec to NYC visiting Saguenay, Charlottetown, Sydney, Halifax, Bar Harbor, Boston. Cruises depart Aug. 6, Sept. 11, Oct. 1, 2021.
- 13-day Canada & Colonial America on Caribbean Princess – Ft. Lauderdale to Quebec visiting Charleston, New York City, Newport, Boston, Portland, Saint John, Halifax. Cruise departs July 24, 2021.
- 14-day Canada & Colonial America on Caribbean Princess – Quebec to Ft. Lauderdale visiting Saguenay, Sept Îles, Sydney, Halifax, Saint John, Bar Harbor, Boston, Newport, New York City, Charleston. Cruise departs Oct. 21, 2021.
- 16-day Greenland & Canada on Caribbean Princess – Roundtrip NYC visiting Halifax, Sydney, Nuuk, Qaqortoq, Nanortalik, St. John. Cruise departs Aug 16, 2021
One-of-a Kind Excursions
Guests can enjoy a variety of in-depth shore excursions from an authentic lobster bake to exploring historical landmarks like the Boston Commons, the Massachusetts State House, King’s Chapel and the Old South Meeting House, to name a few. Plus, they can also choose from the cruise line’s award-winning Discovery™ and Animal Planet™ tours.
The Cruise Choice for Food Lovers
From culinary creations by award-winning Chef Curtis Stone to local specialties like New England crab, cold-water lobster and craft cocktails like the Boston Cream Pie Martini, guests will experience the local flavors in a whole new way.
More Time to Explore Ashore
The cruise line’s “More Ashore” late night port calls (departing at 9pm or later) lets guests explore Boston or Charleston at their own pace with plenty of time to return to the ship. With overnight stays in Quebec on select sailings, plenty of time is available to sample the scenic streets of this iconic city.
Princess Cruises makes it effortless to combine cruises with multi-day land tours to historic places including:
- Historic America Cruisetour – takes guests to such important places as Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello estate, Colonial Williamsburg, Independence Hall in Philadelphia and the Gettysburg Battlefield.
- The Maple Explorer Cruisetour – brings guests to beautiful Niagara Falls; exciting cities like the capital of Ottawa and French-flavored Montrealwith guided tours of the Canadian Museum of Civilization, dazzling cathedrals and the historic 19th century Rideau Canal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Princess MedallionClass™ Experience
Available on all sailings in Canada & New England for 2021, the Princess MedallionClass Experience offers guests expedited boarding, on-demand food and beverage delivery, keyless stateroom entry, turn-by-turn way finding and the ability to easily locate and chat with friends and family on board. They can also stream favorite shows, post photos and video chat with MedallionNet™, the best Wi-Fi at sea.
Princess past guests are eligible for a special promotion when they book early. The special promotion consists of a Captain’s Circle launch discount of up to $100 per person and a reduced deposit of 10 percent. Offer expires December 31, 2019.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel advisor, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237), or by visiting the company’s website at www.princess.com.