Princess Cruises Announces 2022 Canada & New England Cruises and Cruisetours Onboard MedallionClass™ Vessels
New Ship Enchanted Princess Sails to the Fall Colors for the First Time
SANTA CLARITA, Calif., (November 13, 2020) – Travel dreams of experiencing new sites of pristine coastlines and classic lighthouses, sampling fresh seafood and soaking up the charm of historic cities can come true with the newly announced 2022 Canada & New England cruises and cruisetours program from Princess Cruises, recognized as the #1 Cruise Line for U.S. & Canada by Cruise Critic. The upcoming 2022 Canada & New England cruise season goes on sale November 18, 2020 with all itineraries taking place on Princess MedallionClass ships.
The cruise line’s newest ship, Enchanted Princess, debuts for the first time sailing to Canada & New England on seven-day voyages roundtrip from New York, visiting four ports in Canada and New England including Bar Harbor, the gateway to Acadia National Park. On this itinerary, guests fulfill a bucket-list experience cruising underneath the iconic Verrazzano Bridge during the sailaway from New York City.
Joining Enchanted Princess is Caribbean Princess, returning to this sought-after region sailing our longer itineraries that range from 10 – to 16-day including our unique journey to Greenland, the world’s largest island, roundtrip from New York.
The 2022 Canada & New England program features 16 departures and six unique itineraries, including:
- Enchanted Princess: Canada & New England (seven days), roundtrip from New York City visiting Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor (for Acadia National Park), Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy), and Halifax.
Cruises depart Sept. 17, 24, Oct. 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 2022
- Caribbean Princess: Classic Canada & New England (10 days) from New York City to Quebec (overnight), with port stops in Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor (for Acadia National Park), Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy), Halifax, Sydney (Cape Breton Island), and Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island).
Cruises depart August 31, Sept. 20, Oct. 10, 2022.
- Caribbean Princess: Classic Canada & New England (10 days) from Quebec (overnight) to New York City, visiting Saguenay, Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island), Sydney (Cape Breton Island), Halifax, Bar Harbor (for Acadia National Park) and Boston (More Ashore late-night stay).
Departure dates of August 5, Sept. 10, 30, 2022.
- Caribbean Princess: Canada & Colonial America (13 days) from Ft. Lauderdale to Quebec (overnight) visiting Norfolk (More ashore late-night stay with access to Williamsburg and Jamestown), New York, Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor (for Acadia National Park), Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy), Halifax, Sydney (Cape Breton Island), Cruise departs July 23, 2022.
- Caribbean Princess Canada & Colonial America (14 days) from Quebec (overnight) to Ft. Lauderdale, visiting Saguenay, Sept-Îles, Sydney (Cape Breton Island), Halifax, Bar Harbor (for Acadia National Park), Boston, Newport, New York City and Charleston (More Ashore late-night stay). Cruise departs Oct. 22, 2022.
- Caribbean Princess: Greenland & Canada (16 days) roundtrip from New York City visiting Halifax, Sydney, Nuuk, Qaqortoq, Nanortalik and St. John (Newfoundland). Cruise departs Aug 15, 2022
Options for guests wishing to spend more time exploring historic cities and monuments include two in-depth Cruisetours, combining a cruise with multiple days on land:
- Historic America Cruisetour – takes guests to such important places as Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello estate, Colonial Williamsburg, Independence Hall in Philadelphia and the Gettysburg Battlefield.
- The Maple Explorer Cruisetour – brings guests to beautiful Niagara Falls; exciting cities like the capital of Ottawa and French-flavored Montreal with guided tours of the Canadian Museum of Civilization, dazzling cathedrals and the historic 19th century Rideau Canal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
OceanMedallionTM Transforms the Cruise Experience Onboard MedallionClass ships, the OceanMedallion wearable device transforms vacations by making the entire cruise experience effortless, delivering highly personalized service and enabling touchless interactive experiences and entertainment. Among enhancements, guests enjoy expedited boarding; on-demand food, beverage, retail and service delivery; keyless stateroom entry; contactless payment; friends and family locator; anywhere wagering; interactive games; and movies/live TV on the go.
Stay Connected with MedallionNet™ – the Best Wi-Fi at Sea
Enchanted Princess and Caribbean Princess also offers the best Wi-Fi at sea, MedallionNet, so guests can stay connected to the things and people they love and share vacation memories with ease. MedallionNet offers unprecedented connectivity that’s fast, unlimited, reliable, and affordable with an access point in every stateroom, so guests can stream favorite movies, shows, games and music; connect to favorite social media sites; and video chat from anywhere on the ship.
Princess past guests are eligible for a special promotion when they book early. The special promotion consists of a Captain’s Circle launch discount of up to $100 per person. Offer expires April 30, 2021.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel advisor, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237), or by visiting the company’s website at www.princess.com.
Princess Cruises is currently enhancing health and safety protocols with input from global health leaders in light of COVID-19 and assessing how they may impact future itineraries. Actual offerings may vary from what is displayed in marketing materials. Click on the following links to stay updated on current Travel Advisories and Health & Safety protocols.
About Princess Cruises:
One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is an international premium cruise line and tour company operating a fleet of 15 modern cruise ships, carrying two million guests each year to 380 destinations around the globe, including the Caribbean, Alaska, Panama Canal, Mexican Riviera, Europe, South America, Australia/New Zealand, the South Pacific, Hawaii, Asia, Canada/New England, Antarctica and World Cruises.
A team of professional destination experts have curated 170 itineraries, ranging in length from three to 111 days and Princess Cruises is continuously recognized as “Best Cruise Line for Itineraries.” In 2017 Princess Cruises, with parent company Carnival Corporation, introduced MedallionClass Vacations enabled by the OceanMedallion, the The award-winning innovation offers the fastest way to an effortless personalized vacation giving guests more time to do the things they love most. The company is part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE:CUK).
See our Royal Princess ship tour
Looking for the latest cruise news?
We constantly scour the press release sites of all major cruise brands including: AIDA, Carnival Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Costa, Cunard, Disney Cruises, Holland America Cruises, MSC Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania, P&O Cruises, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Seabourn, Silversea, UnCruise Adventures, Virgin Voyages, Windstar, and more.
We make it easy for you to find out what your favorite cruise line is up to. Just click the Cruise News link at the top of the page for the latest news on all lines, or use the links above to find news about the cruise line of your choice.