MSC WORLD EUROPA TO FEATURE AN ENHANCED AND FUTURISTIC MSC YACHT CLUB
- MSC World Europa to feature enlarged and most luxurious Yacht Club to date with futuristic design and enhanced public spaces
- Ship to offer brand-new ultra-spacious ‘Owners Suites’ – not seen anywhere else in the MSC Cruises fleet
- More than 18,000 square feet of private outdoor space with an extensive two-story sun deck
Geneva, Switzerland – May 25, 2022 – An enhanced MSC Yacht Club will be among the new features on board the highly anticipated MSC World Europa when the ship debuts later this year as the first of MSC Cruises’ trailblazing ‘World Class’ ships. The all-new World Class platform boasts future-proof marine and onboard hospitality technologies as well as a ground-breaking and ultramodern design.
The MSC Yacht Club’s innovative “ship within a ship” concept was first introduced in 2008, offering an all-inclusive cruise experience that set a new standard for premium cruising. It offers guests privacy and exclusivity, while still allowing them to enjoy all the facilities a larger ship can offer. MSC Cruises seeks to enrich and enhance that experience with every new ship, meaning MSC Yacht Club guests on MSC World Europa will find unparalleled levels of comfort, along with more public space, expanded outdoor areas, stylish new suites and a futuristic design.
Key Highlights of the MSC Yacht Club on MSC World Europa include:A totally reimagined sundeck– Guests will have plenty of space spread across two decks to enjoy spectacular sea views from the front of the ship. The lower deck allows them to unwind and sip a glass of champagne from the bar or enjoy a bite to eat from the grill, while the upper deck is home to a private pool and whirlpool where guests can take in the sun from comfortable loungers or one of the stylish private cabanas.
Two brand-new ultra-spacious Owner-Suites – Exclusive to World Class ships, these luxurious multi-room suites total more than 1,600 square feet between indoor areas and the private balcony. The plush accommodations consist of a double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, a bathroom complete with full-sized imperial bathtub, and a separate living-dining area bathed in light from floor-to-ceiling windows. For the ultimate VIP experience, guests step onto their own spacious balcony with al fresco dining area and whirlpool.
Double-balcony Duplex Suites – Spanning two decks, the Duplex Suites offer a whole floor dedicated to luxurious relaxation with a dining area, lounge and guest bathroom. Heading upstairs, the main bedroom has its own bathroom complete with bathtub. These special duplex suites offer two private sundecks. The lower deck offers a private whirlpool bath, seating, and lounge area, while the upper deck provides sunbathing with comfortable loungers.
Dedicated massage rooms – Guests staying in the MSC Yacht Club will have access to exclusive massage rooms in the cutting-edge MSC Aurea Spa, as well as unlimited use of the thermal area to pamper the days away.
The MSC Yacht Club experience
Key-card access grants those staying in the MSC Yacht Club exclusive access to the private lounge, which serves unlimited complimentary drinks and gourmet canapés. Guests also enjoy access to the private fine-dining restaurant, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and features an à la carte menu with chef’s specials and a wide choice of gourmet dishes complemented by an extensive wine list.
These elegant spaces, designed with the future in mind, offer uninterrupted panoramic views from the very front of the ship. After relaxing with a glass of champagne to live music, a traditional afternoon tea or after a day exploring ashore, guests can retire to their spacious and beautifully designed suite.
Fully personalized service comes as standard, with access to a 24-hour butler who will quickly get to know each guest’s personal preferences with warm, friendly and unobtrusive service. A dedicated concierge is also on-hand to facilitate any request from dinner and spa reservations to a daily newspaper delivery. No request is too big or too small.
Completing the exclusive feeling is a private sundeck with pool, comfortable sun loungers, shady cabanas and whirlpool. The nearby bar and grill offer a well-deserved cocktail, a glass of bubbly or a light bite.
MSC Yacht Club on MSC Seascape
MSC Cruises will also be launching MSC Seascape in December this year with a 32,000-square-foot MSC Yacht Club set across four decks. Features include:
- A glamourous entrance featuring a three-deck back-lit Onyx wall and signature Swarovski staircases.
- The private pool area and sun deck spanning more than 21,000 square feet, offering a private pool and panoramic whirlpool with eight seats and individual jets, plus a standard whirlpool.
- 131 suites (five different types), including the traditional interior, deluxe and royal suites as well as 41 deluxe grand suites with extra space and a walk-in closet. The two Owner’s Suites offer more than 1,000 square feet of space each, along with extended private balconies with whirlpools and outdoor living areas.
- From December 2022, MSC Seascape will call at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve in The Bahamas, where MSC Yacht Club guests will benefit from privileges ashore including a private beach and the Ocean House, which serves all-inclusive drinks and food.
The MSC Yacht Club is available on all Fantasia, Meraviglia, Seaside and World Class ships. To find out more about the MSC Yacht Club offering, click here.
To find out more about MSC World Europa, click here.
To find out more about MSC Seascape, click here.
MSC Yacht Club benefits
An all-inclusive experience with a host of privileges:
- Dedicated priority check-in and check-out as well as priority departure and return on excursion days
- 24-hour butler service and dedicated concierge, which makes the cruising experience truly personal and tailored to each individual guest’s needs
- Unlimited drinks throughout the ship with a Premium Extra package included as standard
- Unlimited dining within the MSC Yacht Club
- Inclusion of the Browse Internet package with unlimited data for two devices
- Complimentary access to the Thermal Suite in the MSC Aurea Spa
- Tailormade experiences from shopping to excursions
- Complimentary welcome bottle of wine, Spumante, Champagne or spirit
- Nespresso coffee machine in each suite and complimentary personalised mini bar offering juices, soft drinks, water, and beer replenished daily, and a complimentary snack
- Room service so that guests can enjoy a relaxed morning with breakfast in bed
- Other personal touches such as luggage unpacking and packing service, newspaper delivered to the cabin each day,something different delivered at turn down each night, and a selection of sweet or savoury canapés each day
Feel like a VIP in the exquisite private facilities:
- Dedicated, private area of the ship accessible only to MSC Yacht Club guests
- The best cabin locations with between 70 and 152 suites per ship, featuring a pillow menu and Egyptian cotton sheets with memory-foam mattresses for the most comfortable night’s sleep
- Panoramic Top Sail Lounge with bar, afternoon tea service, light bites available day and night, and live entertainment in the evening
- Gourmet restaurant with a la carte dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner where guests can dine at a time that is convenient to them
- A private and spacious pool deck that offers whirlpools, sunbathing area, and outdoor bar, allowing guests to enjoy the very best view on board across the bow of the ship and out to sea
About MSC Cruises
MSC Cruises is the world’s third largest cruise brand as well as the leader in Europe, South America, the Gulf region and Southern Africa, with more market share in addition to deployed capacity than any other player. It is also the fastest growing global cruise brand with a strong presence in the Caribbean, North America and the Far East markets.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, MSC Cruises is one of the two brands that sit within the Cruises Division of MSC Group, the leading privately held Swiss-based shipping and logistics conglomerate with over 300 years of maritime heritage. MSC Cruises – the contemporary brand – has a modern fleet of 19 vessels combined with a sizeable future global investment portfolio of new vessels. The fleet is projected to grow to 23 cruise ships by 2025, with options for six more vessel orders in place through 2030.
MSC Cruises offers its guests an enriching, immersive and safe cruise experience inspired by the Company’s European heritage, where they can enjoy international dining, world-class entertainment, award-winning family programs, and the very latest user-friendly technology on board. To learn more about MSC Cruises’ itineraries and experience on board its ships, click here.
The Company’s number one priority has always been the health and safety of its guests and crew, as well as the communities at the destinations its ships serve. In August 2020, MSC Cruises implemented a new comprehensive and robust health and safety protocol to become the first major line to return to sea. To learn more about MSC Cruises’ health & safety protocol, click here.
MSC Cruises has long been committed to environmental stewardship, with a long-term goal to achieve net zero emissions for its operations by 2050. The Company is also a significant investor in next-generation environmental marine technologies, with the objective to support their accelerated development and availability industry-wide. To learn more about the Company’s environmental commitment, click here.
Finally, to learn more about the MSC Foundation, MSC Group’s own vehicle to lead, focus and advance its conservation, humanitarian and cultural commitments, click here.
See more from MSC Cruises here.
Looking for the latest cruise news?
We constantly scour the press release sites of all major cruise brands, including AIDA, Carnival Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Costa, Cunard, Disney Cruises, Holland America Cruises, MSC Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania, P&O Cruises, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Seabourn, Silversea, UnCruise Adventures, Virgin Voyages, Windstar, and more.
We make it easy for you to find out what your favorite cruise line is up to. Just click the Cruise News link at the top of the page for the latest news on all lines, or use the links above to find news about the cruise line of your choice.