MSC Seashore: 5 Ways To Enjoy Leisure Time Onboard MSC Cruises’ New Flagship
Guests can explore a wide choice of leisure facilities including theaters, mall-style shopping, casino, spa, multiple pools and more.
Geneva, Switzerland (July 7, 2021) – With countless ways to relax and unwind on board, the guest experience is elevated to a whole new level on MSC Cruises’ newest flagship, MSC Seashore. With 65 percent of public spaces completely re-imagined, MSC Seashore boasts nearly 140,000 sq. ft. of outdoor space to help guests be at one with the sea. Guests can explore a newly designed retail area, action-packed entertainment facilities, an even larger casino and numerous pools and hot tubs, all offering endless possibilities for the ultimate vacation.
“With every new cruise ship we introduce, MSC Cruises continuously looks to enhance and innovate the guest experience by adding new, immersive onboard features.” said Rubén Rodríguez, president of MSC Cruises USA. “With anticipation building for our return to cruising from U.S. ports, we can’t wait for our guests to rediscover what they know and love about MSC Cruises — our enriching experiences, gourmet, internationally-inspired dining and award-winning entertainment — both on our ships returning to cruising this summer and on the new MSC Seashore arriving in Miami this November.”
- MALL-STYLE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE IN AN EVEN LARGER, RE-DESIGNED RETAIL AREA
With record-breaking achievements, the MSC Cruises’ award-winning retail offering has created a name for itself with a unique and engaging shopping experience. Thanks to a new layout, MSC Seashore introduces an industry-first dynamic, seamless space that is more than 72 percent larger than that of her sister ships, and it includes two extra shops. Highlights include:
- A massive New York-themed piazza with an impressive 10,452 sq. ft. of space across three decks, offering everything guests can desire, right in the heart of the ship’s vibrant Times Square
- A seamless, open-space design allowing guests to flow effortlessly from shop to shop — discovering new favorites — without physical barriers and with a multitude of interactive ways to experience the range of products
- A line-up of world-class brands enriched by a brand-new multisensory fragrance bar with videos and details about their favorite perfumes, as well as a tasting bar in the Duty-Free shop
- The dedicated jewelry area has more than tripled its size and will now feature three separate luxury watch and jewelry spaces, adding to an increased luxury element with renown new brands
- Deck 8 boasts further selling points in Liberty Plaza where guests will find a number of ‘discovery islands’ featuring rotating products and offerings, including those that benefit from further storytelling, such as recycled plastic sunglasses or coral-safe sunscreen
- The new MSC Shop will also have a unique new design inspired by the shape of a snail shell, where guests can find all their favorite MSC-themed merchandise, including for only the second time ever, a range of ship-specific products
- AN EXPANDED CASINO FOR MORE CHANCES TO WIN BIG
For even more excitement for those who like to try their luck, MSC Seashore now features a larger than ever casino, with 12,217 sq. ft. of non-stop action. Located on Deck 7, with 182 slot machines, 12 tables and the latest gaming technology, the fun never stops at the MSC Casino, where guests can find familiar games in one place. Featuring a mix of reel, video and poker slot machines, as well as casino classics such as Roulette, Blackjack, Three Card Poker and Ultimate Texas Hold’em Poker, guests can try their luck in a captivating atmosphere. With the MSC onboard rewards program, winning is even more exciting as guests earn points every time they play and enjoy even more perks during their vacation, including offers and invitations to special events as well as complimentary cruises for two.
- THE THRILLING ACTION CONTINUES WITH ADVENTURE FOR ALL AGES
The incredible entertainment amenities on board MSC Seashore will suit the needs of any adrenaline-seeker keen to experience the latest thrills and spills – all without leaving the ship. With a multitude of amusements to be had, MSC Seashore offers the latest high-tech adventure games in the Hall of Games, including:
- A full-size F1 Simulator perfect for car racing enthusiasts, ready to get their high-speed fix
- An immersive XD cinema, where guests can dive into alternate worlds, seen through 3D glasses
- Run the River – the ultimate rafting simulator. Equipped with VR headsets, impressive special effects, this is a dynamic virtual indoor attraction, never seen before in the water park industry. Guests will embark on a breath-taking 360° experience through beautiful and thrilling scenes. As they are brought on a class 4 descent to brave the storm all whilst admiring stunning views, this ultimate rafting simulator takes guests on an extreme sport experience with full rafting sensations and absolutely no danger.
- COOL DOWN AND RELAX IN ONE OF SIX POOLS
Designed specifically for warmer climates, MSC Seashore is the ultimate vacation for any sun-worshipper and ocean lover. With a range of stand-out design features to connect guests with the sea, MSC Seashore takes the pool experience to a new level.
- The stunning aft pool has been redesigned to create an infinity pool, which extends to the very end of the ship, with a glass wall offering uninterrupted sea views. This pool is one of the largest infinity pools at sea, offering a variety of different depths as well as submerged sunbeds. At close proximity to the water on Deck 8, the aft pool is the perfect spot to connect with the sea and take in spectacular views from sunrise to sunset.
- The Long Island pool, the expansive main pool, boasts ample deck space with double the wet area and two depths, as well as a 360° water fountain island inside the pool. The Long Island pool is connected with the aquapark and is one of the most appreciated spots to enjoy the sun and water throughout the day.
- Two infinity whirlpools, one on either side of the ship, present the perfect spot to take in the world. Located on the outer promenade, each peaceful whirlpool offers 20 sea-facing seats with soothing water jets, for the ultimate relaxation spot with striking sea views.
- Sliding Roof Magrodome: The Jungle Pool has been enhanced with the pool area spread over two decks and a with an extensive magrodome that can be closed to create an indoor pool area when needed. This popular area has been expanded and now includes an additional deck, offering new areas for guests to unwind and relax. Close by is the buffet on Deck 16, perfect for a lunchtime snack for families who enjoy spending time by the pool.
- Spanning two decks, The Pirates Cove Aquapark features an impressive range of fun exciting activities for the whole family including adventure trails, treasure hunts, a galleon for kids and much more. The Kraken’s tentacles wrap around the adventure trail on its way to the Long Island Pool. Thrill seekers can enjoy a virtual reality experience on the main waterslide with a virtual trip beginning with the Kraken attacking a medieval town and trying to catch the guests with its tentacles – sliding all the way down to the shore on top of its tentacles. When it seems that the final destination will be being devoured by the monster, the pirates come to save day!
5.) RELAX AND REJUVENATE
The ultimate soothing and revitalizing experience can be found MSC Seashore’s state-of-the-art MSC Aurea Spa. With a professional Hair Salon and Nail Salon, and a Barber Shop, the 24,756 sq. ft. spa is the ideal spot for any guest wishing to pamper themselves. Essential to a stress-free vacation, the expansive spa is a haven of relaxation, lavishly equipped with new and improved amenities, as well superb views out to sea.
This luxurious spa offers a sophisticated ambiance, perfect to revitalize body and soul, through endless choices of authentic massages and beauty treatments using sustainable products. 21 treatment rooms, including two couples treatment rooms, as well as a Medi Spa Centre and an exclusive outdoor area to relax in the sunshine, are completed by the Thermal Area – an idyllic spot to relax with a sauna, steam bath, whirlpool and many more unique features.
About MSC Cruises
MSC Cruises is the world’s third largest cruise brand as well as the leader in Europe, South America, the Gulf region and Southern Africa with more market share in addition to deployed capacity than any other player. It is also the fastest growing global cruise brand with a strong presence in the Caribbean, North America and the Far East markets.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, MSC Cruises one of the two brands that sit within the Cruises Division of MSC Group, the leading privately held Swiss-based shipping and logistics conglomerate with over 300 years of maritime heritage. MSC Cruises — the contemporary brand — has a modern fleet of 18 vessels combined with a sizeable future global investment portfolio of new vessels. The fleet is projected to grow to 23 cruise ships by 2025 with options for six vessel orders in place through 2030.
MSC Cruises offers its guests an enriching, immersive and safe cruise experience inspired by the Company’s European heritage, where they can enjoy international dining, world-class entertainment, award-winning family programs and the very latest user-friendly technology on board. To learn more about MSC Cruises’ itineraries and experience on board its ships please see here.
The Company’s number one priority has always been the health and safety of its guests and crew, as well as the communities at the destinations its ships serve. In August 2020, MSC Cruises implemented a new comprehensive and robust health and safety protocol to become the first major line to return to sea. To learn more about MSC Cruises’ health & safety protocol please see here.
MSC Cruises has long been committed to environmental stewardship with a long-term goal to achieve zero emissions for its operations. The Company is also a significant investor in next-generation environmental marine technologies, with the objective to support their accelerated development and availability industry wide. To learn more about the Company’s environmental commitment please see here.
Finally, to learn more about the MSC Foundation, MSC Group’s own vehicle to lead, focus and advance its conservation, humanitarian and cultural commitments please see here.
See more MSC Cruises news here.
Looking for the latest cruise news?
We constantly scour the press release sites of all major cruise brands including: AIDA, Carnival Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Costa, Cunard, Disney Cruises, Holland America Cruises, MSC Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania, P&O Cruises, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Seabourn, Silversea, UnCruise Adventures, Virgin Voyages, Windstar, and more.
We make it easy for you to find out what your favorite cruise line is up to. Just click the Cruise News link at the top of the page for the latest news on all lines, or use the links above to find news about the cruise line of your choice.