MSC CRUISES PROMISES VALENTINE’S DAY GETAWAYS TO REMEMBER
- MSC Cruises offers guests a choice of idyllic destinations and romantic options on board all 21 ships in the fleet
- From savory specialty dining to nights out dancing under the stars, there is something for everyone to enjoy
Geneva, Switzerland – January 26, 2023 – What could be dreamier than a vacation at sea? This Valentine’s Day, MSC Cruises’ ships are setting the scene for couples to enjoy a romantic escape. Vibrant sunsets, breath-taking views and an ever-changing backdrop of destinations offer endless opportunities for couples to enjoy special moments.
Creating new memories and waking up in a new port every morning, each one whispering of new adventures, is just the beginning of a romantic getaway with MSC Cruises. On board all 21 ships, guests will find a wide range of options for making the trip even more memorable:
- For the ultimate getaway, the MSC Yacht Club offers an added touch of sophistication and exclusivity. With 24-hour butler service, a private bar and restaurant, and a dedicated pool area and sundeck, any guest will feel like royalty in the MSC Yacht Club.
- Rejuvenate with a couple’s massage: The relaxing atmosphere of the MSC Aurea Spa features exotic interiors with precious woods, rich mosaics and aromatic scents, where guests can indulge in a variety of treatments, including a couple’s massage for shared relaxation.
- Looking for something sweet? On board MSC World Europa and Meraviglia class ships, guests will have their pick of delicious treats, including the possibility to personalize chocolate bars for their loved ones at the Jean-Philippe Maury chocolate shop, adding toppings and designs to their heart’s content.
- For a quiet moment and one of the most breath-taking spots to “pop the question,” new flagship MSC Seascape’s Bridge of Sighs is the place to be. The glass-bottomed walkway high up on Deck 16 offers uninterrupted sea views at the aft of the ship, which bring guests closer to the sea and gives them a front row seat to magnificent sunsets.
- Champagne is the epitome of sophistication and the newly designed, dedicated Champagne Bar on MSC World Europa is ideal for gathering with loved ones and raising a glass to new memories. This stylish bar offers a vast array of champagne, prosecco and other bubblies from around the world, accompanied by a mouth-watering selection of caviar and chilled seafood.
- For enjoying an afternoon on the pool deck in style, MSC Seascape’s infinity whirlpools are just the place for couples to enjoy a sea day or a great way to unwind as the ship sails on to her next destination.
- More active guests can opt for the free dance classes on board. Guests can hold their partners close as they learn to sway and dip to the music, getting them ready for a night out on the dance floor.
- Though MSC Cruises’ itineraries are rich with romantic destinations, perhaps none compares to Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve in The Bahamas. This former industrial site has been transformed and restored to a lush tropical oasis, complete with white sandy beaches and a private lagoon with clear, turquoise water.
- To end the day on a high note, guests can opt to bring their dining experience to the next level with a special dinner for two in one of the fleet’s many specialty restaurants. With mood lighting, fine wines, high quality cuts of meat and a delicious chocolate lava cake for dessert, Butcher’s Cut is the ideal place to find a quiet corner to dine together.
Couples who want to show their special someone how much they mean to them can even get married or celebrate their vow renewals on board. Working directly with the Event Manager, guests can plan their big day down to a T, continuing their journey together both on and off the ship. With multiple wedding packages to choose from, guests can select what best suits their style. Options include the Deluxe Celebration Package, which features lavish champagne, priority embarkation for the bride and groom, makeup and hairstyling, and more! Click here for details on MSC Cruises’ wedding packages.
For more information and bookings, click here.
About MSC Cruises
MSC Cruises is the world’s third largest cruise brand as well as the market leader in Europe, South America, the Gulf region and Southern Africa. It is also the fastest growing global cruise brand with a strong presence in the Caribbean, North America and the Far East markets.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, MSC Cruises is one of the two brands that sit within the Cruise Division of MSC Group, the world’s leading and privately held shipping and logistics conglomerate with over 300 years of maritime heritage. MSC Cruises – the contemporary brand – has a modern fleet of 21 vessels combined with a sizeable future global investment portfolio of new vessels, terminals and other assets. The fleet is projected to grow to 23 cruise ships by 2025, with options for six more vessel orders in place through 2030.
MSC Cruises offers its guests an enriching, immersive and safe cruise experience inspired by the Company’s European heritage, where they can enjoy international dining, world-class entertainment, award-winning family programs, and the very latest user-friendly technology on board. To learn more about MSC Cruises’ itineraries and experience on board its ships, click here.
The line’s number one priority has always been the health and safety of its guests and crew, as well as the communities at the destinations its ships serve. In August 2020, MSC Cruises implemented a new comprehensive and robust health and safety protocol to become the first major line to return to sea. To learn more about MSC Cruises’ health & safety protocol, click here.
MSC Cruises has long been committed to environmental stewardship, with a long-term goal to achieve net zero emissions for its operations by 2050. The Company is also a significant investor in next-generation environmental marine technologies, with the objective to support their accelerated development and availability industry-wide. To learn more about the Company’s environmental commitment, click here.
Finally, to learn more about the MSC Foundation, MSC Group’s own vehicle to lead, focus and advance its conservation, humanitarian and cultural commitments, click here.
See more from MSC Cruises here.
Looking for the latest cruise news?
We constantly scour the press release sites of all major cruise brands including AIDA, Carnival Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Costa, Cunard, Disney Cruises, Holland America Cruises, MSC Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania, P&O Cruises, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Seabourn, Silversea, UnCruise Adventures, Virgin Voyages, Windstar, and more.
We make it easy for you to find out what your favorite cruise line is up to. Just click the Cruise News link at the top of the page for the latest news on all lines, or use the links above to find news about the cruise line of your choice.