MSC CRUISES KICKS OFF WAVE SEASON WITH NEW YEAR’S SALE OFFERING CRUISES FROM $279
- In addition to savings on cruise fares, guests who book during Wave Season will receive free drinks & Wi-Fi, up to $400 onboard credit and kids sail free.
- Offer applies to sailings through Winter 2025, allowing guests to save on spontaneous trips or begin planning future vacations to stunning destinations around the world.
Geneva, Switzerland – December 27, 2023 – MSC Cruises, the world’s third-largest cruise line, revealed its New Year’s Sale today, which will kick off the 2024 Wave Season with sailings starting at $279. Cruisers who take advantage of the deal will have the opportunity to sail to breathtaking destinations around the world onboard MSC Cruises’ award-wining fleet, from the beautiful beaches of the Caribbean and The Bahamas to the breathtaking historical cities of the Mediterranean.
Suzanne Salas, SVP, Marketing & E-Commerce, MSC Cruises USA, said: “With demand continuing to rise for cruising and travelers actively planning their 2024 vacations, Wave Season is the perfect time to get a great deal on a cruise before prices increase. This year, MSC Cruises has more ships and itineraries sailing from ports in the U.S. than ever before.
This Wave Season deal is our way of inviting travelers to try our amazing, innovative ships and enjoy the unique and memorable experience MSC Cruises has to offer, while giving loyal guests a fantastic way to save on their next cruise. Cruising is already a huge value compared to land-based vacations and with value-adds like an all-inclusive drink package, Wi-Fi, kids sailing free and a credit to use on board, the savings are even greater.”
Now through January 15, guests can book a cruise vacation starting at $279 with an Easy Plus Drink package and Wi-Fi for up to two devices per stateroom included. Plus, kids sail free! Here’s how the savings stack up:
- A family of four booking an interior cabin for a quick 3-night getaway aboard MSC Seashore sailing from Port Canaveral this spring would save just over $600 compared to booking the cruise at full price and adding the extra amenities on their own.
- That same family planning a dream vacation a year from now in the same type of cabin, with 7-nights aboard MSC Seascape sailing from Miami, would save more than $1,600 compared to paying full price.
On top of those savings, guests will receive up to $400 Onboard Credit (depending on cruise length and type of cabin) to spend on specialty dining, shopping, spa treatments and more.
This deal is available for sailings to the Caribbean and North America, Mediterranean, Northern Europe, and Southern Caribbean departing now through the end of the winter 2024-2025 season. Offers will apply to a range of ships, including MSC Cruises’ five ships sailing from U.S. ports – MSC Seashore, MSC Meraviglia, MSC Seascape, MSC Magnifica, and MSC Divina, with the latter three all sailing from PortMiami.
Highlights of Caribbean sailings available as part of the Wave Season offer include:
- 7-night Eastern Caribbean sailing on MSC Seascape from Miami, visiting the white sandy beaches of Nassau, The Bahamas; San Juan, Puerto Rico, renowned for its historic buildings and charming Spanish colonial facades; Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic with whimsical waterfalls and stretches of pristine coastline; and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, MSC’s private island in The Bahamas, where guests can dive into a restored ecosystem of coral reefs and enjoy an array of relaxing beaches.
- 3-night sailing to The Bahamas on MSC Divina departing from Miami and visiting Nassau and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve in The Bahamas, giving guests the opportunity to escape the cold and enjoy a short getaway to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- 10-night Western Caribbean sailing on MSC Seashore from Port Canaveral, visiting Nassau before spending two days at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve; stopping in Costa Maya, Mexico; and rounding out the trip with a visit to Cozumel, Mexico before returning to Florida, allowing guests to take an extended break enjoying the sunny shores of the Caribbean.
As a global brand, MSC Cruises also offers outstanding itineraries around the world, including on its newest ships, MSC World Europa, sailing in the Mediterranean and MSC Euribia, sailing in Northern Europe.
Highlights of sailings on MSC World Europa and MSC Euribia included in the Wave Season offer include:
- 7-night Northern Europe sailing on MSC Euribia from La Havre (Paris), France, visiting Southampton, UK where guests can experience the capital’s great historical landmarks; Hamburg, Germany, brimming with elegant boulevards and stately buildings; Amsterdam, Netherlands with its vibrant cultural attractions and the medieval city of Bruges, Belgium.
- 7-night Western Mediterranean sailing on MSC World Europa from Provence, France with stops in the eclectic and vibrant atmosphere of Portofino, Italy; the breathtaking shores of Naples, Italy; the beautiful region or Taormina, Italy; La Valletta, Malta; and Barcelona, Spain, full of diverse experiences that mix history with modern energy.
About MSC Cruises
MSC Cruises is the world’s third largest cruise brand as well as the market leader in Europe, South America, the Gulf region and Southern Africa. It is also the fastest growing global cruise brand with a strong presence in the Caribbean, North America and the Far East markets.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, MSC Cruises is one of the two brands that sit within the Cruise Division of MSC Group, the world’s leading and privately held shipping and logistics conglomerate with over 300 years of maritime heritage. MSC Cruises – the contemporary brand – has a modern fleet of 22 vessels combined with a sizeable future global investment portfolio of new vessels, terminals and other assets. The fleet is projected to grow to 23 cruise ships by 2025, with options for six more vessel orders in place through 2030.
MSC Cruises offers its guests an enriching, immersive and safe cruise experience inspired by the Company’s European heritage, where they can enjoy international dining, world-class entertainment, award-winning family programs, and the very latest user-friendly technology on board. To learn more about MSC Cruises’ itineraries and experience on board its ships, click here.
The line’s number one priority has always been the health and safety of its guests and crew, as well as the communities at the destinations its ships serve. In August 2020, MSC Cruises implemented a new comprehensive and robust health and safety protocol to become the first major line to return to sea. To learn more about MSC Cruises’ health & safety protocol, click here.
MSC Cruises has long been committed to environmental stewardship, with a long-term goal to achieve net zero emissions for its operations by 2050. The Company is also a significant investor in next-generation environmental marine technologies, with the objective to support their accelerated development and availability industry-wide. To learn more about the Company’s environmental commitment, click here.
Finally, to learn more about the MSC Foundation, MSC Group’s own vehicle to lead, focus and advance its conservation, humanitarian and cultural commitments, click here.
See more from MSC Cruises here.
Looking for the latest cruise news?
We constantly scour the press release sites of all major cruise brands, including AIDA, Carnival Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Costa, Cunard, Disney Cruises, Holland America Cruises, MSC Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania, P&O Cruises, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Seabourn, Silversea, UnCruise Adventures, Virgin Voyages, Windstar, and more.
We make it easy for you to find out what your favorite cruise line is up to. Just click the Cruise News link at the top of the page for the latest news on all lines, or use the links above to find news about the cruise line of your choice.