MSC Cruises Relaunches Popular Gala Night Complementing Rich Entertainment Programming Across the Fleet
- The return of Gala Night is set to be the highlight of the cruise, inviting guests to put on their elegant outfits and enjoy a variety of highly anticipated activities
- This summer sees the return of MSC Cruises’ full entertainment program with numerous activities and events for guests to enjoy throughout the cruise from morning to night
Geneva, Switzerland – June 23, 2022 – Just weeks after returning its entire fleet to sea, MSC Cruises announced the relaunch of its popular Gala Night today, giving guests the perfect excuse to find their favorite elegant outfit and join officers and crew for stylish events and exciting activities taking place throughout the ship. Guests of all ages will find joy in the return of the most extravagant night of the cruise, which features special dining experiences, unique performances, photo opportunities and parties.
Steve Leatham, Global Head of Entertainment, MSC Cruises, said, “Gala Night has always been one of the most anticipated events of the MSC Cruises experience, and we are excited to bring it back alongside our full entertainment program. With a variety of celebratory events taking place throughout the evening, Gala Night is the ideal setting for guests from all around the world to come together, feel special and celebrate – something that we have all dearly missed over the last two of years.”
The relaunch of Gala Night will feature a program of celebratory events including elevated dining experiences, special spa offerings, and photo opportunities that surprise and delight. Highlights include:
- Pampering Services and Special Shopping Events — Special spa services will be available on Gala Night for guests to spoil themselves and prepare for the elegant events of the evening. The shops and boutiques on board will host a Sparkle with Swarovski Glamour event showcasing unique jewelry pieces available for guests to purchase so they can commemorate the most extraordinary night onboard. There will be plenty of photo opportunities throughout the ship, including the chance to get a professional photo as a memento of the evening – either with the Captain or on the glamourous Swarovski stairs.
- Upscale Dining Experiences — A Captain’s Welcome Cocktail and presentation will kick off the evening, honoring the crew and kicking off a night of celebratory events. After the Welcome Cocktail, a special Gala Dinner menu will be served in the main restaurant. The dinner will include live entertainment, a special dessert offering and a special thanks from the Captain to the dining staff.
- Theatre Show and Entertainment — The best production show of the cruise will take place on Gala Night, offering an awe-inspiring event for guests. Live music will be available in various venues, and activities will be scheduled throughout the ship to complement the evening. In addition to the return of Gala Night, MSC Cruises’ world class daily entertainment options are back in full force, rounding out the cruising experience for all ages.
Full and enriching entertainment options across the fleet this summer
The return of a wide range of entertainment programming will create an exciting experience onboard as guests return to cruising. MSC Cruises’ most iconic themed evenings are back in all their glory, including White Party, Sunshine Party, Retro Party, and more. Guests will have endless options for amusement with 16 hours of entertainment each day and over 200 activities to choose from during a cruise.
The Kids’ Clubs have extended their hours, allowing young guests to enjoy lunch with the Youth and Kids Teams and parents to leave children in the clubs while exploring ashore.
Celebrations and dancing are in full swing with the re-opening of the night club and extensive live music offerings. Guests can also enjoy fun in the sun with increased capacity at the water parks, plus pool games and sports tournaments.
To find out more about MSC Cruises’ entertainment offering, click here.
About MSC Cruises
MSC Cruises is the world’s third largest cruise brand as well as the leader in Europe, South America, the Gulf region and Southern Africa, with more market share in addition to deployed capacity than any other player. It is also the fastest growing global cruise brand with a strong presence in the Caribbean, North America and the Far East markets.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, MSC Cruises is one of the two brands that sit within the Cruises Division of MSC Group, the leading privately held Swiss-based shipping and logistics conglomerate with over 300 years of maritime heritage. MSC Cruises – the contemporary brand – has a modern fleet of 19 vessels combined with a sizeable future global investment portfolio of new vessels. The fleet is projected to grow to 23 cruise ships by 2025, with options for six more vessel orders in place through 2030.
MSC Cruises offers its guests an enriching, immersive and safe cruise experience inspired by the Company’s European heritage, where they can enjoy international dining, world-class entertainment, award-winning family programs, and the very latest user-friendly technology on board. To learn more about MSC Cruises’ itineraries and experience on board its ships, click here.
The Company’s number one priority has always been the health and safety of its guests and crew, as well as the communities at the destinations its ships serve. In August 2020, MSC Cruises implemented a new comprehensive and robust health and safety protocol to become the first major line to return to sea. To learn more about MSC Cruises’ health & safety protocol, click here.
MSC Cruises has long been committed to environmental stewardship, with a long-term goal to achieve net zero emissions for its operations by 2050. The Company is also a significant investor in next-generation environmental marine technologies, with the objective to support their accelerated development and availability industry-wide. To learn more about the Company’s environmental commitment, click here.
Finally, to learn more about the MSC Foundation, MSC Group’s own vehicle to lead, focus and advance its conservation, humanitarian and cultural commitments, click here.
See more from MSC Cruises here.
Looking for the latest cruise news?
We constantly scour the press release sites of all major cruise brands, including AIDA, Carnival Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Costa, Cunard, Disney Cruises, Holland America Cruises, MSC Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania, P&O Cruises, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Seabourn, Silversea, UnCruise Adventures, Virgin Voyages, Windstar, and more.
We make it easy for you to find out what your favorite cruise line is up to. Just click the Cruise News link at the top of the page for the latest news on all lines, or use the links above to find news about the cruise line of your choice.