Today on the podcast we are talking packing, flight anxiety and dream cruises with Ilana from Life Well Cruised.
This week on the podcast, we’re chatting all things cruise with Ilana from LifeWellCruised.com! We talk about flight anxiety, cool cruise ships for 2023 and beyond, and some of Ilana’s FAVORITE packing tips! We’ll catch up with Ilana, discuss her most recent cruising experiences, and get her thoughts on some of the changes she’s noticed in cruising since the restart.
Topics on this podcast include:
- Flight AnxietyWhat advice do you have for someone with travel anxiety?
- Cruising with Holland America – general Q&A about what you’re excited about
- Cool cruise ships/destinations for 2023 – what new ships are you most interested in?
- Is there a cruise line you haven’t tried that you’d like to try?
- Can you share a few of your favorite Packing Tips?
We’ll also ask Ilana a few rapid-fire questions including:
- What cruise Line you’ve sailed the most with?
- Balcony or Inside?
- First thing you do when you board a ship?
- Caribbean or Alaska?
- Dream cruise destination?
- Beer, wine, or cocktails?
- Best shore excursion you’ve ever done?
- One thing you’d like to see added to cruise ships?
- When I’m not cruising, I’m _____________
Listen to more CruiseTipsTV Unplugged here.
Stay In Touch
Thanks so much for listening! We hope you’ve enjoyed this podcast and we’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to direct message us on Instagram or Facebook with your thoughts, or just check in to see what we are up to on those platforms. We have lots of fun on Instagram, and we have a wonderful welcoming cruising community on Facebook. Be sure to check those out.
Need a travel agent?
Looking for a good travel agent? Contact our travel agency partner, Montebello Dream Vacations & let them know you were referred by CruiseTipsTV when you call. Wendy will match you with the best agent for your needs. Phone number is on the website.
Join the Academy!
Download our shore day bag checklist, and more cruise packing and planning checklists & videos by joining the CruiseTipsTV Academy. We have a special discount code for our podcast listeners. To redeem the $5.00 discount on our Master Class, enter code UNPLUGGED at https://academy.cruisetipstv.com
Here’s what people are saying about the CruiseTipsTV Unplugged Podcast
- So helpfulNovember 23, 2022 by sandy garrison from United States
Sheri is entertaining and super professional. When I have reached out for specific recommendations for ports she has responded with specific options that work for our family that are kid friendly. Getting first hand recommendations is much better than reading online reviews and much appreciated. Thanks for always taking the high road and sharing the “facts” with us. Keep sharing your family cruise reports, I love to hear about your adventures.
- 15 Ways to Celebrate a Special Occasion on a CruiseNovember 9, 2022 by Chanin Owen from United States
I am new to cruising and have been doing ALL the research for our Norway Cruise on Holland America in August 2023 for a big celebration! I have absolutely LOVED this podcast and have learned so much! Sheri is so upbeat and positive and Mr. Cruise tips tv is very entertaining. When I heard this episode I found we had some things in common. My son's birthday is October 31st too! He just turned 21. And...we will be celebrating our 25th anniversary in June 2023 plus my husband turns 50 that same month! I am so excited to try some of the ideas you mentioned and hoping we have an amazing time! Thank you both for all of the great information. I'm still listening to older podcasts and it is all GREAT!
- Thanks for all of the wonderful, informative, entertaining content!!October 20, 2022 by TXTruckerGirl from United States
I came across one of your YouTube videos while I was doing research trying to decide which cruise to take with my fiancé and his parents. We are now booked on the Carnival Vista 7 day Western Caribbean in late February and are SO EXCITED!! I love your practical, real-life advice on all of the content you produce! You, Mr. CruiseTipsTV, and Junior have a great family dynamic and bring so much to your followers. Much appreciated, Melissa