What’s your drink package value?
If you’re budget conscious like us, deciding whether or not to get a drink package can be tricky business. That’s why we developed this handy drink package value estimator to help you decide if it’s worth it for you.
Before you get started, ask your self some questions!
- Why do I want the drink package?
- What types drinks will I order?
- Are there a lot of port days on this cruise, where I’ll be OFF the ship and not taking full advantage of the drink package?
- What happens if I don’t feel I “got my money’s worth?”
Sometimes, it’s about MORE than just the value of the package! You’ll want to take into consideration that a drink package gives you the FREEDOM to order what you want without a nagging “drink tally” to think about while you cruise.
Maybe the value of the drink package lies in NOT having a big bill at the end of the cruise. Maybe you’re watching every penny, and this investment doesn’t make sense! Either way, we’re here to help you find out if the drink package value is there for YOU!
Remember this is only an estimate. With a little research you can often find significant discounts on the cruise line’s website. Please carefully consider the notes below before making a final decision.
Important notes to consider – read this FIRST!
- Cruise ship drink packages are constantly changing. We’ll do our best to keep this estimator up to date, but the prices shown may be out of date. Once you’ve selected a cruise line, the best thing to do is verify their drink package prices, and the prices of the beverages you’ll likely to be consuming.
- Cruise ships will also have varying prices for cocktails, beers and wine. The best we can do is look for an average amongst the most popular lines. Again, to be sure check your line’s current drink prices.
- Cruise lines will often offer package discounts, and in some cases wave the service charges if the package is purchased before boarding.
- This drink package value estimator covers adult beverages, aka alcohol based drink packages. Most cruise lines offer a variety of refreshment packages, but for today we’re just covering the drink package value of adult packages.
*Royal Caribbean’s drink packages vary (drastically!) by ship and itinerary. Check your cruise planner! Our drink package value estimator will always use the highest published package price, but lower prices may apply.
So, how did it go? Is the drink package value worth it for you? How many drinks will you need to order to make it worth it?
If you enjoyed this, you’ll love these videos and articles too!
- Are Royal Caribbean Drink Packages Worth It? Here’s our story.
- Are there ways to save money on cruise drinks? Yep! Find out how.
- Need some tips for cruising on a budget? We’ve got you covered with 10 INSTANT ways to save money on your next cruise!
- Rock your Royal Caribbean Cruise with these Money Saving Tips.
Tell Us What You Think!
Have you purchased a drink package on a cruise? We’d love to hear from you – shoot us a DM on Facebook!
Check Out Our Drink Package Experience
Also if you’d like to see our Royal Caribbean Drink Package experience IN ACTION, check out our Instagram highlights from Harmony of the Seas. Part One covers embarkation and the first few days and Part Two continues the journey!
Looking for more cruise inspiration?
- Check out our Podcasts.
- Join our Intro To Cruising Master Class. Use code ALLABOARD for $5.00 off the course!
- Learn why Packing Cubes are essential for both cruise and all inclusive travel.
Thanks for hanging out with us today! Until next time, we’ll see you on the high seas.
P.S. If you’ve found this helpful, please share it on Facebook or on Pinterest. Thanks so much!