CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE OPENS CARNIVAL SPIRIT 2024/2025 CRUISES FROM MOBILE
Ship Also Set for Several Carnival Journeys Cruises – Including Carnival’s
First-Ever Voyage from Seattle to Hawaii
MIAMI, May 2, 2023 – Carnival Cruise Line announced today it is opening for sale its 2024/2025 cruises departing from Mobile, Ala. on Carnival Spirit. The new sailings from Mobile include five-, six- and eight-day Caribbean itineraries, as well as a 12-day Carnival Journeys Southern Caribbean cruise.
“The sailings we’re opening today offer some great new choices for our guests and build on our plans for the Mobile community, where we’ve enjoyed a long and successful partnership,” said Fred Stein, Carnival’s vice president of revenue planning and deployment. “When Carnival Spirit arrives for her first season this year and then returns for the cruises we’re announcing today for next year, she won’t just be bringing a newer and larger ship experience to the port, she’ll deliver more opportunities to visit beautiful destinations compared to our past operations there.”
In addition, two new Carnival Journeys cruises departing Seattle have been announced for the ship. The additional Carnival Journeys itineraries from Seattle include Carnival’s first-ever voyage from Seattle, Wash. to Hawaii and a spectacular sailing to New Orleans, which includes a transit of the Panama Canal.
New Details About 2024/2025 Sailings from Mobile, Ala.
New sailings that just opened for Carnival Spirit from Mobile feature a wide selection of itineraries operating from the fall of 2024 through the spring of 2025. The following are examples showcasing some of the cruises now available:
- Eight-Day Exotic Western Caribbean Cruise departs Mobile on Oct. 26, 2024, and visits Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan; Belize; Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico.
- Eight-Day Bahamas Cruise departs Mobile on Nov. 9 and Nov. 23, 2024, and visits Key West, Fla.; Freeport, Nassau and Half Moon Cay, Bahamas.
- Eight-Day Western Caribbean cruise departs Mobile on March 15, 2025, and visits Grand Cayman, Cayman Island; Ocho Rios, Jamaica and Cozumel, Mexico.
- Six-Day Western Caribbean Cruise departs Mobile on several dates, including Nov. 11, 2024, Nov. 17, 2024, Dec. 1, 2024, Dec. 15, 2024 and Dec. 29, 2024, as well as Jan. 12, 2025, March 23, 2025 and April 20, 2025, and visits Belize and Cozumel, Mexico.
- Six-Day Western Caribbean Cruise departs Mobile on April 6, 2025, and visits Cozumel, Mexico and Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan.
- Five-Day Western Caribbean Cruise departs Mobile March 10, 2025, and visits Yucatan (Progreso), and Cozumel, Mexico.
- 12-Day Carnival Journeys Cruise departs Mobile Jan. 18, 2025 and visits several spectacular Caribbean destinations, including Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos; Aruba; Curacao; Ocho Rios, Jamaica and Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
Carnival Spirit will begin homeporting in Mobile for the first time this October, with the ship set to operate a series of six- and eight-day sailings from the fall of 2023 through the spring of 2024. The ship is currently deployed to Seattle, Wash., where it is operating a series of Alaskan sailings which will conclude this fall with a Carnival Journeys cruise from Seattle to New Orleans. To see all sailings currently open from Mobile, click here.
New Itineraries for Carnival Journeys Cruises from Seattle
In addition to the new sailings from Mobile, two Carnival Journeys cruises also operated by Carnival Spirit are open for sale. Carnival Journeys not only offer longer sailings with visits to more destinations, but they are also enriched with activities tailored to each itinerary in the areas of dining and entertainment.
Carnival Spirit’s newly opened Carnival Journeys sailings are planned as follows:
- 15-Day Carnival Journeys Hawaii Cruise departs Seattle on Sept. 24, 2024, and visits Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Kahului) and Hilo, Hawaii, as well as Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.This cruise marks Carnival’s first-ever sailing from Seattle to the Hawaiian Islands.
- 16-Day Carnival Journeys Panama Canal Cruise departs Seattle on Oct. 9, 2024, and visits Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and Puntarenas, Costa Rica, then transits the Panama Canal and visits Cartagena, Colombia, before arriving in New Orleans.
The 2,124 passenger Carnival Spirit offers a wide variety of amenities and features many guest-favorite Carnival venues, including Alchemy Bar, Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse and RedFrog Rum Bar.
For additional information on Carnival Cruise Line and to book a cruise vacation, call 1-800-CARNIVAL, visit www.carnival.com, or contact your favorite travel advisor or online travel site.
See more from Carnival Cruise Line here.
Looking for the latest cruise news?
We constantly scour the press release sites of all major cruise brands, including AIDA, Carnival Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Costa, Cunard, Disney Cruises, Holland America Cruises, MSC Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania, P&O Cruises, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Seabourn, Silversea, UnCruise Adventures, Virgin Voyages, Windstar, and more.
We make it easy for you to find out what your favorite cruise line is up to. Just click the Cruise News link at the top of the page for the latest news on all lines, or use the links above to find news about the cruise line of your choice.