CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE OPENS FOR SALE UNIQUE CRUISES FROM LONG BEACH TO TOKYO AND SYDNEY TO SINGAPORE
Special Carnival Journeys Sailings Include First in Fleet Port Visits
MIAMI, Feb. 1, 2023 – Carnival Cruise Line opened reservations today for sailings which will mark two first-ever port visits for Carnival – with unique itineraries for cruises between Long Beach, Calif. and Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan, as well as between Sydney, Australia and Singapore.
Bookings are now available for 2024 departures on four new Carnival Journeys sailings on Carnival Panorama and Carnival Splendor.
“Offering guests new destinations to explore and make fun memories builds on our incredible portfolio of Carnival Journeys sailings,” said Christine Duffy, president of Carnival Cruise Line.
- “We have over 150 long cruises open for sale right now, with itineraries taking guests to beautiful places all over the world, and now Carnival Panorama and Carnival Splendor will expand on that with these truly unique sailings.”
- The four new itineraries include:
- Carnival Panorama
- 18-day Transpacific Carnival Journeys sailing from Long Beach to Tokyo (Yokohama) departing on Aug. 22, 2024 – Ketchikan, AK; Cruise Endicott Arm Fjord; Sitka, AK; Icy Strait Point, AK; Kushiro, Japan; Aomori, Japan
- 25-day Transpacific Carnival Journeys sailing from Singapore to Long Beach departing on Oct. 12, 2024 – Ho Chi Minh (Phu My), Vietnam; Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia; Manila, Philippines; Guam; Honolulu, HI, Maui (Kahului), HI
- Carnival Splendor
- 15-day Carnival Journeys sailing from Sydney to Singapore departing on July 21, 2024 – Brisbane, Australia; Airlie Beach, Australia; Cairns, Australia; Lombok Island, Indonesia; Benoa (Denpasar), Bali
- 16-day Carnival Journeys sailing from Singapore to Sydney departing on Aug. 24, 2024 – Tanjung Priok, Jakarta, Java; Benoa (Denpasar), Bali; Lombok Island, Indonesia; Darwin, Australia; Airlie Beach, Australia; Moreton Island, Australia
Carnival Panorama will be the first Carnival ship to visit Manila, Philippines. Carnival Splendor will mark the cruise line’s first visit to Tanjung Priok in Indonesia.
Both the 4,000-guest Carnival Panorama and 3,000-guest Carnival Splendor offer a variety of guest favorites, including Carnival Waterworks, Piano Bar 88, Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse, Cloud 9 Salon & Spa and the Serenity Adult-Only Retreat.
For additional information on Carnival Cruise Line and to book a cruise vacation, call 1-800-CARNIVAL, visit www.carnival.com, or contact your favorite travel advisor or online travel site.
ABOUT CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE
Carnival Cruise Line, part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK), is proud to be known as America’s Cruise Line, for carrying more Americans and serving more U.S. homeports than any other. Since its founding in 1972, Carnival has continually revolutionized the cruise sector, making a cruise vacation an affordable and popular option for millions of guests.
Carnival operates from 14 U.S. and two Australian homeports and employs more than 40,000 team members representing 120 nationalities. Carnival currently operates 24 ships and is in an exciting period of growth, with Carnival Celebration and Carnival Luminosa, which began guest operations in November, and three additional ships joining the fleet by 2024.
See more from Carnival here.
Looking for the latest cruise news?
We constantly scour the press release sites of all major cruise brands including AIDA, Carnival Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Costa, Cunard, Disney Cruises, Holland America Cruises, MSC Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania, P&O Cruises, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Seabourn, Silversea, UnCruise Adventures, Virgin Voyages, Windstar, and more.
We make it easy for you to find out what your favorite cruise line is up to. Just click the Cruise News link at the top of the page for the latest news on all lines, or use the links above to find news about the cruise line of your choice.