Just in Time for International Beer Day, Carnival Introduces New ParchedPig Beach Lager Fleetwide
August 5, 2022
To celebrate International Beer Day, Carnival Cruise Line is serving up fleetwide a new brew, ParchedPig Beach Lager, a refreshing, crisp and golden beer that is available in cans in bar and dining venues and on tap in select locations.
Developed by Carnival’s brew team, ParchedPig Beach Lager pairs well with a Guy’s Burger or BlueIguana soft tacos, or as a refreshing ale to enjoy on its own. Continuing its partnership with Lakeland, Fla.-based Brew Hub, Carnival was the first cruise line to can and keg its own private label beers crafted by its in-house brewery team in 2019, after introducing the onboard brewery concept on Carnival Vista in 2016.
“Beach Lager is a perfect complement to our Carnival Brews lineup. Lagers are very popular with our guests, so creating this delicious addition and bringing it fleetwide was a logical next step for us,” said Edward Allen, Carnival’s vice president of beverage operations. “We’re pleased to build on our successful partnership with Brew Hub and proud to strengthen our industry-leading effort as the first cruise line to can and keg its own beers crafted by our in-house brewery team.”
The Beach Lager joins several other Carnival Brews fan-favorites already available on the Carnival ships:
- ThirstyFrog Caribbean Wheat – an unfiltered wheat beer with flavors of orange and spices.
- ThirstyFrog Red – light, clean, frothy and a little bold, this craft beer offers balanced character and whispers of toasted malt.
- ParchedPig West Coast IPA – the embodiment of a traditional West Coast India Pale Ale, this hoppy, intense beer is loaded with bitterness with a bright flavor profile and distinctive aroma of citrus and pine.
- ParchedPig Toasted Amber Ale – highlighted by its rich amber color and notes of toasted caramel and biscuit, this beer is well balanced, smooth and highly drinkable.
- Carnival Birthday Beer – a refreshing golden ale with medium hops, specially made by the Carnival Brews Team, for its 50th Birthday celebration.
See more from Carnival Cruise Line here.
Looking for the latest cruise news?
We constantly scour the press release sites of all major cruise brands, including AIDA, Carnival Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Costa, Cunard, Disney Cruises, Holland America Cruises, MSC Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania, P&O Cruises, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Seabourn, Silversea, UnCruise Adventures, Virgin Voyages, Windstar, and more.
We make it easy for you to find out what your favorite cruise line is up to. Just click the Cruise News link at the top of the page for the latest news on all lines, or use the links above to find news about the cruise line of your choice.