Let’s talk about the ultimate Carnival cruise packing list
This week we talk about our upcoming Carnival cruise, and our thoughts on the best cruise packing list to support it. We’re cruising on Carnival Panorama from California to the ports of Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta, but this packing list works for ANY warm weather cruise.
Today, we’re laying out our cruise packing list. Yep, that’s right, we’re going on a Carnival cruise to the Mexican Riviera, and we’re sharing all our tips and tricks.
Well, we’re actually ON a cruise at the time of recording. If we passed our COVID tests!
How this show is gonna go.
- First a little background.
- What’s different from our last cruise.
- Dive into the packing list.
- You can also search “Carnival packing list” at cruisetipstv.com for a written version
- Listener spotlight!
Check out our Packing with me video
What’s different from our Caribbean packing video?
- We’re taking soda- why? NO drink packages.
- Allowable champagne/prosecco too!
- But those drinks are taking up almost an entire suitcase
- I’m taking a large bag for my clothes- different luggage.
- Packing for theme nights
- Fun fact: we can’t check our luggage when we arrive because our son has to covid test in the terminal. Not sure how that will look?!
- NO flight bag. Instead, our carry on is focused strictly on embarkation day essentials.
- Not going ashore- maybe at all. How does that change our packing? Not much really.
- Liquid IV has a new flavor- we packed lots of yellow cherry, energy and immunity blend. Discount Code: CRUISETIPSTV
- Toiletry differences: Full size sunscreen, hallelujah!
- Accessory differences: A few wall magnets.
- Taking a laptop? Why? LIVE trip reports at cruisetipstv.com
- We become Platinum on this cruise, so we get laundry services.
Stay In Touch
Thanks so much for listening! We hope you’ve enjoyed this podcast and we’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to direct message us on Instagram or Facebook with your thoughts, or just check in to see what we are up to on those platforms. We have lots of fun on Instagram, and we have a wonderful welcoming cruising community on Facebook. Be sure to check those out.
Need a travel agent?
Looking for a good travel agent? Contact our travel agency partner, Montebello Dream Vacations & let them know you were referred by CruiseTipsTV when you call. Wendy will match you with the best agent for your needs. Phone number is on the website.
Join the Academy!
Download our shore day bag checklist, and more cruise packing and planning checklists & videos by joining the CruiseTipsTV Academy. We have a special discount code for our podcast listeners. To redeem the $5.00 discount on our Master Class, enter code UNPLUGGED at https://academy.cruisetipstv.com
Here’s what people are saying about the CruiseTipsTV Unplugged Podcast
- Informative & DelightfulMarch 28, 2023 by Cruising In Wonderland from United States
I found Cruise Tips Tv on YouTube because of their amazing ship tour of the Carnival Miracle a few years ago. I quickly fell in love with their channel & followed to their podcast & Insta account. They have really been an asset to my cruise planning with so many amazing and thorough tips, tricks & reviews. I always recommend them to anyone going on a cruise, but I like listening and watching their vlogs just for fun or if I miss being on a cruise ship too! They are very professional, but also very personable. I absolutely love their genuine personalities, and the way they value each other speaks to me most. You can tell family & integrity is important and that makes everything they do so enjoyable!
- Made me a cruise expertMarch 22, 2023 by MK OKAYY from United States
I have fallen in love with cruising, and Cruise Tips TV has become a regular part of my life now. Cruising is wonderful, but I do think there is a learning gap for people used to land vacations. My first cruise, I made all the mistakes. Second cruise, overcompensated and made all new mistakes. Then, I found Cruise Tips TV and it improved my cruising experience ten-fold. Now, I always have a cruise booked that I’m looking forward to. I follow Sherri and fam to keep up to date and to keep my excitement alive for my next sail. My partner and I are planning our first Alaska cruise with Princess this May. Truly, I would never have tried an Alaska cruise without Cruise Tips TV’s vlogs, videos, and podcasts about cruising the last frontier. I’m big on knowing what to expect, and they have made me feel very prepared for what I can predict, and ready to embrace surprises I can’t. My partner and I are planning to have a packing date night a couple weeks prior to our cruise. I’ll have packing cubes, the Alaska packing list, and cruise-inspired cocktails handy. And I’ll have the podcast playing in the background of course. Thanks so much for all your work and content.
- Fun and helpful!March 16, 2023 by soccergirl0011 from United States
I just came across this podcast a couple days ago and I am currently binging! I’m planning an Alaska cruise in 2024 so I’m getting all the helpful tips and tricks!