Let’s talk about the ultimate Carnival cruise packing list
This week we talk about our upcoming Carnival cruise, and our thoughts on the best cruise packing list to support it. We’re cruising on Carnival Panorama from California to the ports of Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta, but this packing list works for ANY warm weather cruise.
Today, we’re laying out our cruise packing list. Yep, that’s right, we’re going on a Carnival cruise to the Mexican Riviera, and we’re sharing all our tips and tricks.
Well, we’re actually ON a cruise at the time of recording. If we passed our COVID tests!
How this show is gonna go.
- First a little background.
- What’s different from our last cruise.
- Dive into the packing list.
- You can also search “Carnival packing list” at cruisetipstv.com for a written version
- Listener spotlight!
Check out our Packing with me video
What’s different from our Caribbean packing video?
- We’re taking soda- why? NO drink packages.
- Allowable champagne/prosecco too!
- But those drinks are taking up almost an entire suitcase
- I’m taking a large bag for my clothes- different luggage.
- Packing for theme nights
- Fun fact: we can’t check our luggage when we arrive because our son has to covid test in the terminal. Not sure how that will look?!
- NO flight bag. Instead, our carry on is focused strictly on embarkation day essentials.
- Not going ashore- maybe at all. How does that change our packing? Not much really.
- Liquid IV has a new flavor- we packed lots of yellow cherry, energy and immunity blend. Discount Code: CRUISETIPSTV
- Toiletry differences: Full size sunscreen, hallelujah!
- Accessory differences: A few wall magnets.
- Taking a laptop? Why? LIVE trip reports at cruisetipstv.com
- We become Platinum on this cruise, so we get laundry services.
Stay In Touch
Thanks so much for listening! We hope you’ve enjoyed this podcast and we’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to direct message us on Instagram or Facebook with your thoughts, or just check in to see what we are up to on those platforms. We have lots of fun on Instagram, and we have a wonderful welcoming cruising community on Facebook. Be sure to check those out.
Need a travel agent?
Looking for a good travel agent? Contact our travel agency partner, Montebello Dream Vacations & let them know you were referred by CruiseTipsTV when you call. Wendy will match you with the best agent for your needs. Phone number is on the website.
Join the Academy!
Download our shore day bag checklist, and more cruise packing and planning checklists & videos by joining the CruiseTipsTV Academy. We have a special discount code for our podcast listeners. To redeem the $5.00 discount on our Master Class, enter code UNPLUGGED at https://academy.cruisetipstv.com
Here’s what people are saying about the CruiseTipsTV Unplugged Podcast
- Newbie CruiserJune 25, 2022 by Bizymom3kids from United States
I have been a quite admirer(almost said secret but that sounds creepy) for over 3 months now! Sheri you’ve given birth to another child! This newborn cruiser is ready for our first cruise from Galveston on board Carnival Breeze in August, thanks to you and your phenomenal family! I have officially listened to every podcast and watched every video! I feel like an expert cruiser and I have not even walked the gangway yet! I absolutely love your positive and sweet approach to all things! Love you all so much!
- Top of the Line Cruise PodcastJune 21, 2022 by LisaContreras808 from United States
This awesome 5 STAR team creates the best format for information, listening ease, and a positive atmosphere. I learn so much that I am immediately able to use. I find myself revisiting topics as needed, which really enhances my cruise planning. My husband is surprised and pleased with my newfound efficient packing skills! I feel prepared and energized by the pre-cruise experience. Most of all, Sheri, Mr. CruiseTipsTV and Junior are down to earth, inspiring, warm and funny. Thank you so much for sharing yourselves and your experiences with us!
- New To Your PodcastMay 5, 2022 by Brobinson767 from United States
Really enjoy your content as it covers more than one brand! We especially find information on Alaska cruises helpful as we are doing Alaska this summer on Ruby Princess in an aft facing suite! Would love to get more content on Celebrity cruises as we tend to cruise more on Royal and Celebrity. We really don’t like Carnival.