Let’s talk about the ultimate Carnival cruise packing list
This week we talk about our upcoming Carnival cruise, and our thoughts on the best cruise packing list to support it. We’re cruising on Carnival Panorama from California to the ports of Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta, but this packing list works for ANY warm weather cruise.
Today, we’re laying out our cruise packing list. Yep, that’s right, we’re going on a Carnival cruise to the Mexican Riviera, and we’re sharing all our tips and tricks.
Well, we’re actually ON a cruise at the time of recording. If we passed our COVID tests!
How this show is gonna go.
- First a little background.
- What’s different from our last cruise.
- Dive into the packing list.
- You can also search “Carnival packing list” at cruisetipstv.com for a written version
- Listener spotlight!
Check out our Packing with me video
What’s different from our Caribbean packing video?
- We’re taking soda- why? NO drink packages.
- Allowable champagne/prosecco too!
- But those drinks are taking up almost an entire suitcase
- I’m taking a large bag for my clothes- different luggage.
- Packing for theme nights
- Fun fact: we can’t check our luggage when we arrive because our son has to covid test in the terminal. Not sure how that will look?!
- NO flight bag. Instead, our carry on is focused strictly on embarkation day essentials.
- Not going ashore- maybe at all. How does that change our packing? Not much really.
- Liquid IV has a new flavor- we packed lots of yellow cherry, energy and immunity blend. Discount Code: CRUISETIPSTV
- Toiletry differences: Full size sunscreen, hallelujah!
- Accessory differences: A few wall magnets.
- Taking a laptop? Why? LIVE trip reports at cruisetipstv.com
- We become Platinum on this cruise, so we get laundry services.
Stay In Touch
Thanks so much for listening! We hope you’ve enjoyed this podcast and we’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to direct message us on Instagram or Facebook with your thoughts, or just check in to see what we are up to on those platforms. We have lots of fun on Instagram, and we have a wonderful welcoming cruising community on Facebook. Be sure to check those out.
Need a travel agent?
Looking for a good travel agent? Contact Our travel agency partner, Montebello Dream Vacations & let them know you were referred by CruiseTipsTV when you call. Wendy will match you with the best agent for your needs. Phone number is on the website.
Join the Academy!
Download our shore day bag checklist, and more cruise packing and planning checklists & videos by joining the CruiseTipsTV Academy. We have a special discount code for our podcast listeners. To redeem the $5.00 discount on our master class enter code UNPLUGGED at https://academy.cruisetipstv.com
Here’s what people are saying about the CruiseTipsTV Unplugged Podcast
- Great for Cruise and Travel Lovers!October 12, 2021 by Bethanyfm from United States
I started listening to CruiseTipsTv Podcast last year while I was stuck at home missing travel. I believe I discovered it from listening to Cruise Radio, and it was recommended. I soon discovered their YouTube channel as well and find their videos entertaining and informative. I really appreciate how down to earth Sheri and her family are and that they give their honest feedback in a positive manner. This podcast makes my work day more fun as I listen at my desk. Highly recommend listening to this podcast if you love cruising and need to escape from the real world for a little while 🙂
- Love this podcastOctober 6, 2021 by dcCruise lady from United States
I’m a new listener I just booked my first cruise for April 2022 and I’ve beenEnjoying all of your contacts I love you guys and I find you unbelievably helpful in getting me organized prepared and ready to set sail on my first cruise thank you so much for all yourWonderful information tips in organizing ideas you guys rock
- Always worth listening toSeptember 28, 2021 by Mcky lvr from United States
I always find myself listening to CTTV. There is always something new to learn and Sheri and Mr. CTTV are so easy yo listen to. I have gone back and am listening to older podcasts and still love it. Thanks for everything you do. Hoping to see you all one day “on the the high seas”.