Let’s talk about the ultimate Carnival cruise packing list
This week we talk about our upcoming Carnival cruise, and our thoughts on the best cruise packing list to support it. We’re cruising on Carnival Panorama from California to the ports of Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta, but this packing list works for ANY warm weather cruise.
Today, we’re laying out our cruise packing list. Yep, that’s right, we’re going on a Carnival cruise to the Mexican Riviera, and we’re sharing all our tips and tricks.
Well, we’re actually ON a cruise at the time of recording. If we passed our COVID tests!
How this show is gonna go.
- First a little background.
- What’s different from our last cruise.
- Dive into the packing list.
- You can also search “Carnival packing list” at cruisetipstv.com for a written version
- Listener spotlight!
Check out our Packing with me video
What’s different from our Caribbean packing video?
- We’re taking soda- why? NO drink packages.
- Allowable champagne/prosecco too!
- But those drinks are taking up almost an entire suitcase
- I’m taking a large bag for my clothes- different luggage.
- Packing for theme nights
- Fun fact: we can’t check our luggage when we arrive because our son has to covid test in the terminal. Not sure how that will look?!
- NO flight bag. Instead, our carry on is focused strictly on embarkation day essentials.
- Not going ashore- maybe at all. How does that change our packing? Not much really.
- Liquid IV has a new flavor- we packed lots of yellow cherry, energy and immunity blend. Discount Code: CRUISETIPSTV
- Toiletry differences: Full size sunscreen, hallelujah!
- Accessory differences: A few wall magnets.
- Taking a laptop? Why? LIVE trip reports at cruisetipstv.com
- We become Platinum on this cruise, so we get laundry services.
Stay In Touch
Thanks so much for listening! We hope you’ve enjoyed this podcast and we’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to direct message us on Instagram or Facebook with your thoughts, or just check in to see what we are up to on those platforms. We have lots of fun on Instagram, and we have a wonderful welcoming cruising community on Facebook. Be sure to check those out.
Need a travel agent?
Looking for a good travel agent? Contact our travel agency partner, Montebello Dream Vacations & let them know you were referred by CruiseTipsTV when you call. Wendy will match you with the best agent for your needs. Phone number is on the website.
Join the Academy!
Download our shore day bag checklist, and more cruise packing and planning checklists & videos by joining the CruiseTipsTV Academy. We have a special discount code for our podcast listeners. To redeem the $5.00 discount on our Master Class, enter code UNPLUGGED at https://academy.cruisetipstv.com
Here’s what people are saying about the CruiseTipsTV Unplugged Podcast
- Love this podcast - so many tips!November 8, 2023 by Berrmic from United States
I’ve listened to many cruise related podcasts and this is the best by far. So many wonderful tips! I’ve become a carry-on only traveler because of CTTV and love being able to avoid the long walk to retrieve my luggage. I took the cruise line personality quiz on the CTTV website and we absolutely loved our first Holland America cruise. Much better fit than our previous cruises. I am always going back to previous episodes to pick up tips and advice I may have missed. Thank you CTTV!
- Great podcast!October 25, 2023 by Soiffey72 from United States
This is a great and fun podcast with such practical and useful information.
- Best podcast ever!!September 2, 2023 by Orla H. from United States
I started listening to the podcast about a month ago. They are so helpful for anyone who is taking a cruise, first or 50th. I’m going on my second cruise soon and just from listening I booked another! Thanks so much for giving me so many tips for my next cruise.