We have your Cruise Director Lee Mason joining us on the podcast today
This week on the podcast, we have a special guest! Carnival Cruise Line Cruise Director Lee Mason joins us for a “backstage chat” about his upcoming assignment on Carnival Mardi Gras, the cruise restart & future of cruising, and his vacation at home in England.
Be sure to follow Lee Mason at:
We’re joined today in our VIRTUAL studio by Carnival Cruise Line Cruise Director, Lee Mason to talk about the cruise re-start, Lee’s career, and of course, some fun facts about Lee and Carnival Cruise Line.
Here are some of the questions we’ll be asking Lee today:
- How’s vacation been in England?
- How are you feeling about heading to Mardi Gras soon?
- What are you most excited about in 2022?
- What packing advice do you have for our listeners?
- What 2 or 3 things you always take on a cruise?
- What is something you don’t need on a cruise?
Questions from Backstage Crew Community:
A few sample questions:
“I’d ask “as someone who LIVES on a cruise ship, how do you “check out and relax” (or “what do YOU do to be entertained”).”
“What can cruisers do to best thank crew members, ESPECIALLY the entertainment cast whom we get the least interaction with?”
We’ll close out the podcast with these Rapid Fire questions
- Best part about cruising right now?
- Worst part about cruising right now?
- Go-to non cruise getaway
- One feature you wish Carnival would put on a ship
- Fave specialty restaurant on Carnival
- Last meal you had at home
- Last drink/cocktail you had on a cruise
- One piece of advice for a newbie Carnival cruiser
Listen to more CruiseTipsTV Unplugged here.
You may also like
Stay In Touch
Thanks so much for listening! We hope you’ve enjoyed this podcast and we’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to direct message us on Instagram or Facebook with your thoughts, or just check in to see what we are up to on those platforms. We have lots of fun on Instagram, and we have a wonderful welcoming cruising community on Facebook. Be sure to check those out.
Need a travel agent?
Looking for a good travel agent? Contact our travel agency partner, Montebello Dream Vacations & let them know you were referred by CruiseTipsTV when you call. Wendy will match you with the best agent for your needs. Phone number is on the website.
Join the Academy!
Download our shore day bag checklist, and more cruise packing and planning checklists & videos by joining the CruiseTipsTV Academy. We have a special discount code for our podcast listeners. To redeem the $5.00 discount on our Master Class, enter code UNPLUGGED at https://academy.cruisetipstv.com
Here’s what people are saying about the CruiseTipsTV Unplugged Podcast
- Love this podcast - so many tips!November 8, 2023 by Berrmic from United States
I’ve listened to many cruise related podcasts and this is the best by far. So many wonderful tips! I’ve become a carry-on only traveler because of CTTV and love being able to avoid the long walk to retrieve my luggage. I took the cruise line personality quiz on the CTTV website and we absolutely loved our first Holland America cruise. Much better fit than our previous cruises. I am always going back to previous episodes to pick up tips and advice I may have missed. Thank you CTTV!
- Great podcast!October 25, 2023 by Soiffey72 from United States
This is a great and fun podcast with such practical and useful information.
- Best podcast ever!!September 2, 2023 by Orla H. from United States
I started listening to the podcast about a month ago. They are so helpful for anyone who is taking a cruise, first or 50th. I’m going on my second cruise soon and just from listening I booked another! Thanks so much for giving me so many tips for my next cruise.