Let’s make some classic cocktails cruise style
Grab your ingredients and join us for another Virtual Bartending event! Tonight, we’re mixing up 4 classic cocktails, but with a twist!
Remember to visit our sponsor CruiseLine.com and set up a PRICE alert for your next cruise!
Here are our classic cocktails recipes if you’d like to follow along:
- 3 Blackberries
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- White sugar or simple syrup to taste
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces white rum
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1 1/2 ounces coconut tequila
- 1 ounce orange liqueur (Cointreau, Grand Marnier or Triple Sec)
- 3/4 ounce freshly-squeezed lime juice
- Optional sweetener: agave nectar or simple syrup, to taste
- Optional: lime wedge and coarse salt for rimming the glass
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- Lime wedge or twist for garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 1/2 ounce Gin (optional- the classic doesn’t call for it, but I love gin!)
- 1/2 ounces lemon juice
- Soda Water
- Ice Cubes
- Blackberry or raspberry garnish Orange Zest
Want more? The CTTV Academy is here! 20 how-to vids, packing lists and a private Facebook page for students and coaches. **Use discount code ALLABOARD for $5 off tuition.**
Once this storm passes, Contact Our travel agency partner, Montebello Dream Vacations: Let Wendy know you were referred by CruiseTipsTV when you call. Wendy will match you with the best agent for your needs, and an agent will give you a call back! Phone number is on the website.
Oh, and before you go, be SURE you’re subscribed to our channel to catch all of our upcoming travel vlogs. If you like “stuff” for your cruise, check out our other channel CruiseGear We are have lots of fun new cruise goodies lined up for review. It’s gonna be great!
Watch more livestream goodness!